2020 MLB Season... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

The Dodgers are beyond loaded. You replace your hof lefty with a top 40 prospect.

The roster really is loaded and I think they’re well primed to stay strong for the foreseeable future.

Pitching has taken some hits: lost Ryu, lost Maeda, David Price opted out of the season. Even with a healthy Kershaw, they’ll need talented youngsters May and Urias to really step up and carry a big load this year. If Kershaw misses significant time, we’re pretty unproven starting pitching wise- though there is still a lot of potential.

The roster really is loaded and I think they’re well primed to stay strong for the foreseeable future.

Pitching has taken some hits: lost Ryu, lost Maeda, David Price opted out of the season. Even with a healthy Kershaw, they’ll need talented youngsters May and Urias to really step up and carry a big load this year. If Kershaw misses significant time, we’re pretty unproven starting pitching wise- though there is still a lot of potential.
True although I have Walker Buehler winning the Cy young this year.

It's a good thing Fauci went into medicine. That first pitch ouch.

I made a bunch of totals bets for the season. Weird situation so not a lot of conviction, just wanted some action.

LAD Under 38, NYY Under 38. I don't doubt these are two of the best. I just think they'd be more likely to play .633 ball over 162 games than over 60.

Washington Under 33. Hangover.
Philly Over 31.5 Replacing Kapler is worth a couple games.

NYM Under 32.5. Just think the expectations are a little too high.
Arizona Over 31. Not sure why, guess I had too many unders.

San Diego Under 30.5. Seems like they haven't been over .500 since Ray Kroc owned the team. This one has paid off for me every year. ,

Juan Soto has the ‘Rona. Out 10 days atleast.

Baseball is going to get blitzed with players testing positive.

Hate to be selfish but as long as its no big time stars on my Yankees. I don't care. These are pro baseball players they will recover.

I made a bunch of totals bets for the season. Weird situation so not a lot of conviction, just wanted some action.

LAD Under 38, NYY Under 38. I don't doubt these are two of the best. I just think they'd be more likely to play .633 ball over 162 games than over 60.

Washington Under 33. Hangover.
Philly Over 31.5 Replacing Kapler is worth a couple games.

NYM Under 32.5. Just think the expectations are a little too high.
Arizona Over 31. Not sure why, guess I had too many unders.

San Diego Under 30.5. Seems like they haven't been over .500 since Ray Kroc owned the team. This one has paid off for me every year. ,
I have the Mets over because of our lineup and the bullpen can't be as bad as last year. Losing thor and stroman hurt but this is this year where starting pitching won't be as crucial.

My Braves are down to their 3rd string catcher for opening day. Be interesting to see what the longest consecutive games played streak is after this season.

0-0 on the season. First bets in 3 months.
MLB 7/24 picks.

Atlanta Braves ML +160
Arizona Diamondbacks +130
Toronto Blue Jays +130
Houston Astros -1.5 -143
Let’s make some money!

0-0 on the season. First bets in 3 months.
MLB 7/24 picks.

Atlanta Braves ML +160
Arizona Diamondbacks +130
Toronto Blue Jays +130
Houston Astros -1.5 -143
Let’s make some money!

What does the ML next to my Braves mean? I'm not a gambler at all but I'm guessing you expect them to do well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom