2020 MLB Season... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Jose Urena is the Marlins pitcher.

As I have him on my fantasy team and he got scratched.

Lol Red Sox.

Thankfully Theo Epstein drafted really well and left a team stocked with deep farm system which included Mookie Betts.

Now John W. Henry and Tom Warner want to run the franchise like its the Rays. Enjoy this chit product Henry-Pizzuti and the fans not over 50 not giving a chit about your franchise.

Hopefully Sam Kennedy won’t employ anymore Don Fitzpatricks.

Yes, you don’t hate to be selfish.

I'm just saying dont stop the season for my Yankees or the other championship contending teams. The Marlins weren't winning anything this year. My team is the co world series favorite.

I'm just saying dont stop the season for my Yankees or the other championship contending teams. The Marlins weren't winning anything this year. My team is the co world series favorite.
Yes the world revolves around the Yankees.

Given that this Braves-Mets game is 14-1, hopefully they’ll be switching over to the Dodgers-Giants at 10:08.

I watched a Braves 10 Mets 1 game with commentary by Chipper Jones as long as I could.

Over and out.
I checked out at 7 to 1. At least I made money on the Braves tonight.

As a Yanks fan I don't know how Mets fans do it. Brutal franchise and thats coming from a Syracuse and Bills fan who knows bad programs.

well, looks like my Jays will need to settle for 58-2 now.

simple PFP... jesus

The MLBPA could have avoided the influx of cases by playing in Arizona as the bubble like the NBA and the NHL are doing in Orlando and Canada respectively. There are 10 Spring Training sites and Chase Field. Have the Marlins forfeit their games if cancellation is being considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom