2020 MLB Season... | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

13 runs through 2 1/3 innings.

I predict they score 3 runs the rest of the series.

I want to score 100 and completely drain all their arms.

I hope your team comes back and wins the series. Because Dodgers will destroy the Rays. We are both fans of big market high payroll teams we need to put the Rays back in their place for the good of baseball and teams like mine and yours. Once again their style and makeup of a team is not good for baseball.

I hope your team comes back and wins the series. Because Dodgers will destroy the Rays. We are both fans of big market high payroll teams we need to put the Rays back in their place for the good of baseball and teams like mine and yours. Once again their style and makeup of a team is not good for baseball.

Yes...we’re both fans of white collar teams from enormous liberal and diverse cities.

Don't expect a Christmas card from the Rays.

Are you a real person?

Why? Because they figured out how not to spend a ton of money and still be successful? Seems like that is good business.

How a dare a team that is in the division with the two of the top 3 most valuable franchises and the top 2 revenue producing teams use analytics and player development to compete.

Pitching matters more than HR hitting.
Tampa develops pitching and create great bullpens year after year.
If Tampa didn’t have a cheapskate owner they would have more than a 59
Million dollar payroll.

I don’t like any AL East winning but Tampa is a great team.

Dave Roberts I love him for 2004 but man he is the only weakness I see for the Dodgers.

He’s botched so many playoff games for us with his pitching moves, it’s insane. I thought we were done with that after Mattingly, but he’s been almost as bad.

Bryce Wilson has been outstanding. Regardless of what happens from here, he's done what the Braves needed him to do tonight. I didn't think he was capable of this.

Kershaw not helping his postseason legacy.

Eh. He was so-so tonight but we’ve got 1 hit. Against a scrub.

We had two great innings, and have been absolute trash at the plate the rest of the series. Front runners.

Eh. He was so-so tonight but we’ve got 1 hit. Against a scrub.

We had two great innings, and have been absolute trash at the plate the rest of the series. Front runners.
I'm with you but if Kershaw wants to be all time great he has to pitch better than that in a must win game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom