2020 MLB Season... | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Since this is "fake" opening day, you only get "Garage Band Fogerty" this year...

Juan Soto has the ‘Rona. Out 10 days atleast.

Baseball is going to get blitzed with players testing positive.

i dont have an issue with it even if it stays for next yr. this yr throw everything out and see what works. It means more teams playing down the stretch if there is one,

MLB playoffs expanded from 10 to 16 teams.
Top 3 teams in league will get to pick from the other 5 playoff teams as to whom they want to play in a first round best of 3.

Clown show rules for this season.

lol...why? And they just decided this on opening day?

Weird show.

Nevertheless, I’m counting down the minutes until 10 PM! Kersh on the hill!

MLB playoffs expanded from 10 to 16 teams.
Top 3 teams in league will get to pick from the other 5 playoff teams as to whom they want to play in a first round best of 3.

Clown show rules for this season.
Unreal the worst commish ever strikes again. Only he could change the playoff format hours before first pitch.

Unreal the worst commish ever strikes again. Only he could change the playoff format hours before first pitch.
Players agreed to this.
Players are going to file a bad faith grievance against the owners so they gave the owners a freebie on this one.
Owners will make more money on an expanded playoff field from TV money.

Players agreed to this expanded playoffs for one year in exchange for owners agreeing to waive all prior payments given to players during the delay have to be paid back and the players get a playoff pool of 50 million dollars.

So basically the Union didn’t want players to owe money back to the players and gave the owners the ability to make an extra 200-250 million dollars.

Kershaw to DL.

Kershaw hurt his back this morning in the weight room lifting a weight.

Last edited:
Players agreed to this.
Players are going to file a bad faith grievance against the owners so they gave the owners a freebie on this one.
Owners will make more money on an expanded playoff field from TV money.
Of course who cares about watering down your product when you. Billionaire and you can make even more money.

Sorry Dw.

Hate it - he’s had a lot of back trouble over the years.

I am excited to see how Dustin May looks tonight though. Major potential there.

Hate it - he’s had a lot of back trouble over the years.

I am excited to see how Dustin May looks tonight though. Major potential there.
The Dodgers are beyond loaded. You replace your hof lefty with a top 40 prospect.

Lol Rivera in the WH press room.
I don't want to get too political here but Trump had an interview with Rivera on the White House lawn on sports center. When talking about his last year with the Yankees he said " You pitched very good" The guy can't even speak proper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom