2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Only Giants fans might want to watch Stephen A. Although I could only watch like 20 seconds so I'm not sure what he spews over two minutes. I haven't sent it to my Cowboy fans friends yet because they are still in denial. Maybe tomorrow.

Half a Quarter in. Complete lack of competition integrity by the Eagles. With their Inactive list tonight.

All comes down to tonight. Need an Eagles win. Will determine what kind of a season we had. If we were right going to the division title and a playoff spot in a bad division or If we should have tanked for Trevor. I'm still not sold on Joe Judge. We wouldn't be in this spot If he didn't fubar the Cleveland game with over aggressive calls in the redzone and cost us putting some points on the board.

Only solace regardless tonight Trevor Lawrence won't be going to the Jets.
What makes no sense at all with this post is that you are saying a game that the giants are not playing in and thus cannot impact in any way, aka the one right now, determines whether the giants had a successful year. It doesn’t make any sense.

Should never have entered this thread but it’s ridiculous. Going into week 17 the giants actually have/had a shot to make the playoffs which is every single team’s goal. They won their game. Now they need some help. But if that help doesn’t happen, that means the giants should have tanked and never even given themselves a shot to make the playoffs in week 17, which they legitimately have/had? It makes no sense.

Should never have entered this thread but it’s ridiculous. Going into week 17 the giants actually have/had a shot to make the playoffs which is every single team’s goal. They won their game. Now they need some help. But if that help doesn’t happen, that means the giants should have tanked and never even given themselves a shot to make the playoffs in week 17, which they legitimately have/had? It makes no sense.
First time head coach. No real preseason practice. Finish the season 5-3 in its last eight games. A lot of young guys buy in to what he is selling.

Now Lol At the eagles

Who wants it less ?

I can’t believe how little the WFT has challenged the garbage eagles secondary

R U KIDDING ME. PUTTING THE 3RD STRING QB INTO THE GAME !!!!!!!!

Now Lol At the eagles

Who wants
R U KIDDING ME. PUTTING THE 3RD STRING QB INTO THE GAME !!!

Wait ... how do you know he’s not better ?

This is a crime, conspiracy. This is a joke.

Completely violates the integrity of the game.

Wow Alex smith isn’t an nfl QB

some guys just should not be head coaches.. kick the fg so you dont lose then worry about winning the dumb game with a FG later..you dont win the game in the 3rd..

I dont think tanking is the reason, he is just dumb 6-9 isnt changing anything they control anyway