2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020

I think Bees has its right from what I am hearing, SU would like something else but it's going to be SU @ Clemson week 1. Not going to get into losing home games but its definitely an issue if things don't pick up once the Dome closes as of 3/1/2020.

I wrongfully assumed that was only a streaming service such as FloSports. That just goes to show that the national tv element is not scrutinized.

I was goofing.

I think Bees has its right from what I am hearing, SU would like something else but it's going to be SU @ Clemson week 1. Not going to get into losing home games but its definitely an issue if things don't pick up once the Dome closes as of 3/1/2020.
Damn no at bc week 1

If Syracuse plays Clemson then Georgia Tech is in big trouble or has to move a game up to week 1.
The rest of the coastal is booked week 1.
NC State at Louisville seems close to a lock.
Their week 2 Opponent has a game scheduled for Thursday September 3 so that would take a lot of work to reschedule.

Which means Georgia Tech needs one of Syracuse or Clemson week 1.
Which is why that 6th ACC team playing a conference game week 1 is important to find out whom.
yep and louisville at clemson is a lock for week 2 unless there byeing as they asre only 2 without games scheduled

woud the acc schedule clemson with 4 straight at home though with only 1 home game between october 3 and november 14th? I think not so im going to stay with clemson at georgia tech in week 1(not on thursday)

I’m no engineer or construction worker, but this timeline always felt rushed from the start.

Hope it doesn’t end up creating more of a headache than it already will be but most of all, I hope the headache is worth it and the job is done at a high level.

Anyone got a time for tomorrow’s release?

This is the problem with the ACC. There’s no true rivalries and games are scheduled haphazardly throughout the season.

I’m surprised they would see SU/Clemson as an attractive game. But if that’s going to help get the ACCN on Comcast, I’m all for it.

They did for the past 3 years, you’re going let one 5-7 season derail that?

This is the problem with the ACC. There’s no true rivalries and games are scheduled haphazardly throughout the season.
There is some thought process of avoiding cross division game that could be championship game rematches

We’ll find out this morning at 9:00 on the ACC Network.

9-4-20 Friday at Boston College
9-12-20 at Rutgers
9-19-20 Colgate
9-26-20 at Western Michigan
10-3-20
10-10-20
10-17-20 Liberty
10-24-20 at Clemson
10-31-20
11-7-20
11-14-20
11-19-20 Thursday Florida State