2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020

good news i was able to complete my mock acc schedule .

here is the syracuse portion:
@ bc
@ rutgers
Colgate
@ western michigan
Louisville(friday guess)
-Bye-
Liberty
Georgia Tech
@ clemson
@wake forest
Nc State
Fsu
@pittsburgh
So you’re saying @Wake and at Clemson are back to back?? :)

good news i was able to complete my mock acc schedule .

here is the syracuse portion:
@ bc
@ rutgers
Colgate
@ western michigan
Louisville(friday guess)
-Bye-
Liberty
Georgia Tech
@ clemson
@wake forest
Nc State
Fsu
@pittsburgh

after the dome reno, we gotta get to the point where we have 7 home games.

after the dome reno, we gotta get to the point where we have 7 home games.
Won’t happen unless Syracuse pays market rate for buy games.
SEC/Big Ten/top ACC teams can pay high 6 figures/to 7 figures for paycheck games.

7 games every 2 years should be expectation unless we up the budget to buy games from Sun Belt/MAC/CUSA teams.

Won’t happen unless Syracuse pays market rate for buy games.
SEC/Big Ten/top ACC teams can pay high 6 figures/to 7 figures for paycheck games.

7 games every 2 years should be expectation unless we up the budget to buy games from Sun Belt/MAC/CUSA teams.

it can be done. hell, Rutgers has had 7 the last two years and they're broke as hell. its all a matter of who you schedule when and not schedule bad teams and giving them a 2-1. we've had 7 before.

it can be done. hell, Rutgers has had 7 the last two years and they're broke as hell. its all a matter of who you schedule when and not schedule bad teams and giving them a 2-1. we've had 7 before.
Met Life is home, no?

Looking at future schedules on fbsschedules.com it seems like we are well on our way. Assuming we play an FCS team at home every year we have:
2021 - Rutgers, Albany, Liberty + 4 ACC
2022 - Purdue, Notre Dame, FCS + 4 ACC
2023 - WMU, Army, FCS + 4 ACC

Rutgers has 10 games scheduled for them most years.
Rutgers plays 9 Conference games.
So every 2 years they get 5 Conference home games. So they only need 2 of 3 nonconference games at home.
The other year they need 3 home games but because they can play FCS team that year per Big Ten rules they really only have to schedule 2 games.

Syracuse has 8 Conference games and 1 FCS game taken care of.

3 vs. 2 is a lot harder to get the home games each year.

Looking at future schedules on fbsschedules.com it seems like we are well on our way. Assuming we play an FCS team at home every year we have:
2021 - Rutgers, Albany, Liberty + 4 ACC
2022 - Purdue, Notre Dame, FCS + 4 ACC
2023 - WMU, Army, FCS + 4 ACC

excellent. I forgot to check that site. hope its dead nuts.

Rutgers has 10 games scheduled for them most years.
Rutgers plays 9 Conference games.
So every 2 years they get 5 Conference home games. So they only need 2 of 3 nonconference games at home.
The other year they need 3 home games but because they can play FCS team that year per Big Ten rules they really only have to schedule 2 games.

Syracuse has 8 Conference games and 1 FCS game taken care of.

3 vs. 2 is a lot harder to get the home games each year.

they also had 7 when they only had the 4 b10 home games. but my point is no longer needed. as shown by consig, we will be having 7 in 21,22,23. so its all good. and I bet we didn't buy anyone for $1m.

they also had 7 when they only had the 4 b10 home games. but my point is no longer needed. as shown by consig, we will be having 7 in 21,22,23. so its all good. and I bet we didn't buy anyone for $1m.
2021 is because we did the smart 2 for 1 with Liberty.
2022 is because have both ND and Purdue for home. That won’t happen but once every 6 years due to ND-ACC deal.
2023 is because we moved the Western Michigan home game to that year.

This won’t happen every year unless we sign more 2 for 1 deals.

I suspect 6.5 will be the norm. Six home games one year, seven the next. Anything beyond that would be a bonus.

If the school wants to spend more money, then buying the extra .5 would be possible. Just don’t buy a game with MTSU as long as the cigar smoker is there. ;)

If we get @BC I will definitely do a ticket buy of 60 or so

Tailgate will be TBD, might be a meet at Tavern X

Tailgating is tough for visiting fans to pull off

There is essentially no tailgating at BC.

I mean I agree 7 home games will need to be the norm especially after the price hike that is almost a sure bet to be happening after the 2020 season

People saying conference schools won’t help us out are maybe forgetting the league sets the schedules and the schools really would have no say in the matter..

BC , drinks downtown then subway to Chesnut Hill . Get off at reservoir stop. Then back to downtown pub, great day if we win.

So could BC move it’s Holy Cross game to week 0?
Then host Syracuse week 1?
I was discussing this with a BC friend.

Or could another team move their FCS game to week 0? That would open up a 6th team to play a conference game week 1.

you could tailgate at one of the train stops outside of BC then subway in. a group of drunks full of food is always a good thing..

create a fake convention in a BC building and then have it catered..

rent a room at one of the local hotels

What ACC teams have FCS opponents schedule for week 1?
BC is the only one.

So it’s easy to just go to BC and say play Holy Cross a week early and you will get an extra bye week during the season.
Any smart coach would want a second bye week.
You play Holy Cross a week early. Get your players adjusted to a new system and host Syracuse week 1 with a game under your belt and they are playing their first game.

NC State at Louisville
Clemson at Georgia Tech

Then week 2
Louisville at Clemson

Crazy hasn’t been 1 leak of a schedule you would think someone here for bc would know who the week 1 opponent is