2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Schedule Release Wed. January 22, 2020

I don't think that any of Wassink, Bellamy, Eskridge or Ricci have any eligibility remaining.

eskridge does

anyone know the Georgia tech game time? :) I have to leave for Baltimore sometime that day.

i'm thinking of our fans in the dome, not on the couch. :)

Its gonna be weird when we start the season with a couple home games again. 2022 vs Notre Dame on Sunday/Monday? Consecutive road games killed us this year and didn't let the offense work out the kinks.

But revenge and then Rutgers should be a different story than struggling against Liberty (only to hear at naseum about how dominant the D was for playing well against friggen Liberty) and then going to Maryland with a number next to our name and hot air in everyones heads.

Let’s see. I’d be sailing on a yacht off the coast of France with Jeremy If I had a dollar for every person here who thought we’d start last season 2-0.

LOL, with a cooler full of Tree house, Trillium, FOAM, Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, and Branfords finest Bourbon.

I don't think that any of Wassink, Bellamy, Eskridge or Ricci have any eligibility remaining.
Doesn't matter. They have a bunch of good skill players that were frosh and soph this year. All they need is a serviceable QB and they are a nine win team this year. They bring back a veteran OL

I'm sure it's already been asked, but when would tix go on sale for away games? I feel like I bought ND @Yankee tix in the spring

Agreed nice schedule...

But anyone who thinks we will be favored at BC on a Friday night is delusional...

They handed us our as*es last year... Need to increase our physicality 3 fold to even have a shot...

And the year before we handed them their asszzes

I'm so scarred by that inexplicable Maryland outcome that I'm never counting on anything again. Ever.

I really do think it was an outlier though.
We have a chance to start 1-0. But we just got boat raced by the same team at home this year. Not sure why anyone would confidently think 6-0, let alone 1-0.

Boston College Parking info

For those coming from Upstate NY. Park at the Riverside Station and take the MBTA Greem Line D to Chestnut Hill. After the game either take the train or Uber. Not sure but the train will stop running at a certain time. Midnight? maybe a tad later.

Yep, did this for the game two years ago. Super convenient. That line runs until 1am as well so shouldn't be a problem to get back to Riverside after the game.

Riverside is right off the pike too.

We have a chance to start 1-0. But we just got boat raced by the same team at home this year. Not sure why anyone would confidently think 6-0, let alone 1-0.
We learned the hard way and got it figured out

They are starting over

6-0, let's go

That's the spirit!

You won't regret it.

Sounds like you have a cough coming on, probably going to be at it's worst in early September.
Second best suggestion I heard since my cousin talked me into building a meth brewing factory in my garage.

Second best suggestion I heard since my cousin talked me into building a meth brewing factory in my garage.

Once the DEA reads this, I’ll move up to first place.

I'm sure it's already been asked, but when would tix go on sale for away games? I feel like I bought ND @Yankee tix in the spring
May for non STH'ers

I'm not going to Clemson so I could buy you a pair and transfer them to you. Fly into ATL and rent a car. Stay in a motel about 30-60 miles west of the stadium. You'll save a bunch of money.

Flying into CLT is an option too. Stay near Greenville.