2020 Schedule | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Schedule

Alter clarified games will be on the regular ACC network, not “extra”.

I'm sure ESPN will release their TV schedule any week now.
We should be 100% sure the Thursday night games will be on the ACC Network. Otherwise, there could be significant malaise within the ACC MLax fanbase.

In the comments section of this post, the team says the TV schedule will be released within the next week (the post went up yesterday).

My guess is this allows them to offer single game tickets to the Syracuse game if they don't sell out. I would be patient and see if they decide to offer single game tickets later on. They could have just offered these tickets for a higher price, but this allows them to save some face if ticket sales aren't what they want them to be. I generally don't think people want an "extra" ticket to a game they don't' really have an interest in going to (Stony Brook in this case).

They have had some big games in their home stadium, Maryland comes to mind, but given the history I definitely agree with Xtreme, this is the biggest game for them to host.

With 'Cuse set to open the 2020 season on Friday, Feb. 7. The game – which will be a double header with the Orange women – starts at 4 p.m. and the women's game is slated for 7:30 p.m. The 2020 team poster and schedule cards will also be given away to fans in attendance.

When SU hosts Army it'll be Military Appreciation Day in the Dome. Active duty military and military veterans can purchase $5 tickets through at box office on game day with military ID. It'll also be Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Day! Season ticket holders should be on the lookout for an email with a special season ticket holder event. If you haven't you can still purchase your season tickets at Cuse.com/Tickets, by calling 888-DOME-TIX or by visiting the box office at the Ensley Athletic Center to be included in the day's events.

In addition, the Army game will also serve as the annual Team Day. Youth lacrosse teams and groups can receive complimentary admission to the Feb. 23 game by filling out the Team Complimentary Admission Form: Team Complimentary Admission Form (PDF)

The team's final Dome game of 2020 will see the Kraus-Simmons Trophy up for grabs. The annual rivalry between Hobart and 'Cuse will face off at 7 p.m. on Feb. 28.

Syracuse and Notre Dame will represent the first of two home games outside the Dome in 2020. It'll be an Orange Out at CNS Stadium on March 28 when The Fighting Irish come to town. Fans are encouraged to wear Orange and rally towels will be given to the first 1,000 fans through the gate. Members of the 1990 and 2000 NCAA Championship teams will also be in attendance for the 30th and 20th anniversaries of their respective NCAA titles.

Finally, the year concludes at CNS when Syracuse hosts North Carolina. It'll be the final regular season home game for the Orange seniors, who'll be honored in a pregame ceremony before Syracuse takes on the Tar Heels.

My guess is this allows them to offer single game tickets to the Syracuse game if they don't sell out. I would be patient and see if they decide to offer single game tickets later on. They could have just offered these tickets for a higher price, but this allows them to save some face if ticket sales aren't what they want them to be. I generally don't think people want an "extra" ticket to a game they don't' really have an interest in going to (Stony Brook in this case).

They have had some big games in their home stadium, Maryland comes to mind, but given the history I definitely agree with Xtreme, this is the biggest game for them to host.

Probably. I live pretty close to UAlbany so I will likely attend both games anyway. I did notice that they have not opened up the seats on what is the visiting sideline for football. I wonder if those are purposefully being held back?

Probably. I live pretty close to UAlbany so I will likely attend both games anyway. I did notice that they have not opened up the seats on what is the visiting sideline for football. I wonder if those are purposefully being held back?
It wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. Maryland only opens one side of their stadium for lacrosse because it's easier and cheaper for security, only have to open one set of refreshment stands, etc. They finally wised up and put the cameras on the empty side so you can now see there are actually people in attendance at the game. Plus, those high angle shots from their press box had to be the worst camera positions ever.

Ended up getting single game tickets for Albany through a group buy. In the process, saw that they have opened three sections on the "visitors" sideline thus far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom