2020 Yankees Season... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

We have no kick coming. We left a village on the basepaths today.

Well maybe if Giancarla was there instead of going on the IL cause he has a sore hamstring he would have made a difference. Judge plays with the same injury heck he played all last September and post season with a broken rib.

That would mean an additional move besides Estrada.
i dont know if there is a time limit on it.

they could say he couldnt get to tampa in time to play, so they used thairo, and now this is the move.

IMO, he was sent down to get ABs and work on things, that likely hasnt happened enough to warrant his presence back with the big club.

i think theyd rather F with Frazier's growth a bit more and give Andujar the proper work.

i dont know if there is a time limit on it.

they could say he couldnt get to tampa in time to play, so they used thairo, and now this is the move.

IMO, he was sent down to get ABs and work on things, that likely hasnt happened enough to warrant his presence back with the big club.

i think theyd rather F with Frazier's growth a bit more and give Andujar the proper work.

That's why there's a 5 man taxi squad for road games. We took Andujar, Abreu, Estrada, Heller and Kratz to Tampa. Andu was there, but not called up.

That's why there's a 5 man taxi squad for road games. We took Andujar, Abreu, Estrada, Heller and Kratz to Tampa. Andu was there, but not called up.
ok, then i have no theory as to why the move will be Frazier.

unless they arent telling us something about Andu...

ok, then i have no theory as to why the move will be Frazier.

unless they arent telling us something about Andu...

Curry mentioned something over the weekend about his service clock (I didn't hear the whole quote).

If he doesn't play X number of games in the majors this year, it doesn't count towards his service and we keep him under control a year longer.

Something like that.

Yankees wasted great starts by Tanaka and Paxton this weekend. Not having Kahnle hurt. Really need Chapman back strong to reset the bull pen.

Or half the season. :oops:

I'll be that guy I dont care. Judge played last September and post season with a broken rib and he was playing the field to not just Dh. Stanton knowing the short season cant play through a less serious hamstring strain and just DH. Means all he has to do is his take it base to base.

IT'S HAPPENING...

It’s him...

1597162931668.jpeg

I'll be that guy I dont care. Judge played last September and post season with a broken rib and he was playing the field to not just Dh. Stanton knowing the short season cant play through a less serious hamstring strain and just DH. Means all he has to do is his take it base to base.
Due to this year's postseason format, the Yankees are a lock to make the playoffs. Fangraphs literally gives them a 97.5% chance of making the playoffs. There is barely any advantage at all to finishing first or second place in one's division this year. There is absolutely no reason at all that anybody should play injured.

Due to this year's postseason format, the Yankees are a lock to make the playoffs. Fangraphs literally gives them a 97.5% chance of making the playoffs. There is barely any advantage at all to finishing first or second place in one's division this year. There is absolutely no reason at all that anybody should play injured.

Not the point. How bout Stanton play through a strain here and there. All he has to do is hit. Answer me this did Aaron Judge not play from September last year on with a broken rib and he was playing the field as well as hitting. Jeter played through 2012 with an ankle injury.

Not the point. How bout Stanton play through a strain here and there. All he has to do is hit. Answer me this did Aaron Judge not play from September last year on with a broken rib and he was playing the field as well as hitting. Jeter played through 2012 with an ankle injury.
It is the point. Nobody should play injured this year.

It is the point. Nobody should play injured this year.

He played 18 games last year. Then in the ALCS we were up 1 to 0 and he misses time again and we lose in 6 games. Unless you cant walk you have to play. Mike Francesa said as much okay maybe you tear your calf muscle but you cant take yourself out of the lineup. I'm loyal to my yankees but hes wearing my patience thin he was mashing before this
Injury.

He played 18 games last year. Then in the ALCS we were up 1 to 0 and he misses time again and we lose in 6 games. Unless you cant walk you have to play. Mike Francesa said as much okay maybe you tear your calf muscle but you cant take yourself out of the lineup. I'm loyal to my yankees but hes wearing my patience thin he was mashing before this
Injury.
What would be gained by him playing through a grade 1 hamstring strain in essentially meaningless games other than proving to morons that he is a "true yankee?"

All the other teams have to do is intentionally walk him. With a bad hammy, he's not a threat to steal 2nd (or even walk or crawl to 2nd). Easy double play ball.

Unless you want to pinch run for him after his 1st at bat.

Stick to selling cars. You'll never manage the Yanks as well as Cali (miss you, buddy).

All the other teams have to do is intentionally walk him. With a bad hammy, he's not a threat to steal 2nd (or even walk or crawl to 2nd). Easy double play ball.

Unless you want to pinch run for him after his 1st at bat.

Stick to selling cars. You'll never manage the Yanks as well as Cali (miss you, buddy).

Aaron Judge played with a broken rib at the plate and in the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom