2020 Yankees Season... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Should he have sat out the ALCS last year ? Point he needs to start playing through injuries sometimes.

Because you know as well as I do that playing through a Grade 1 can lead to a Grade 2 strain, and that would mean the whole short season.

Point is, he's required to report ALL injuries to the training staff, and they determine his status. We had a pitcher a few years ago who was experiencing arm pain, and he never told the trainers until AFTER the trading deadline. He ended up on the DL, and we missed out on trading for a replacement.

Because you know as well as I do that playing through a Grade 1 can lead to a Grade 2 strain, and that would mean the whole short season.

Point is, he's required to report ALL injuries to the training staff, and they determine his status. We had a pitcher a few years ago who was experiencing arm pain, and he never told the trainers until AFTER the trading deadline. He ended up on the DL, and we missed out on trading for a replacement.

Smh man. I'm a diehard yankee fan I ride with my yanks but his injuries are wearing my patience thin. He was mashing before this.Especially when i know star players have played through the same if not worse. David Wells back problems Jeter on 2012 ankle Tanaka still pitching with a partial torn ucl. Again Judge played with a broken rib same time Stanton took himself out of lineup in the alcs with the calf.

Smh man. I'm a diehard yankee fan I ride with my yanks but his injuries are wearing my patience thin. He was mashing before this.Especially when i know star players have played through the same if not worse. David Wells back problems Jeter on 2012 ankle Tanaka still pitching with a partial torn ucl. Again Judge played with a broken rib same time Stanton took himself out of lineup in the alcs with the calf.

You just wait until the Kraken's annual groin injury.

Gird your loins, everyone :oops: :rolleyes: :confused:

Maybe it's just a 5 run lead in the 6th.

8-0 lead, and now we have to burn the pen.

Missing Kahnle big time in these spots. Can't rely on a guy like Cessa, should have left Ottavino in. What this team really needs is another Adam Warren who was normally clutch in these mid spots and would save the back end of the bullpen.

Missing Kahnle big time in these spots. Can't rely on a guy like Cessa, should have left Ottavino in. What this team really needs is another Adam Warren who was normally clutch in these mid spots and would save the back end of the bullpen.

Why is Chapman not back yet ? He's been cleared and back with the team for almost 2 weeks. BTW when will the Yanks realize Luis Cessa sucks.

Why is Chapman not back yet ? He's been cleared and back with the team for almost 2 weeks. BTW when will the Yanks realize Luis Cessa sucks.

They never learn. I remember this conversation from July 12:

14 day mandatory quarantine. Then he can't rejoin the team until he tests negative.

July 26 is the earliest he can take part in team activities, then how long until his arm is back in game shape.

We won't see him until 2nd week of August if all goes well.

Here's 5 cents worth of free advice ... The world is filled with people who know more than you. Listen more. Argue less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom