2020 Yankees Season... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

He needs to play through that! Donny Baseball would’ve played 14 days in a row on the turf if that’s what it would take to be a true Yankee!

Judge played last September and post season with a broken rib. That's why I smh at Stanton not playing thru and hamstring strain when all he has to do is DH and not play the field. He only played in 18 games last season. He was mashing before this injury. Why is this so hard for people to understand.

Judge played last September and post season with a broken rib. That's why I smh at Stanton not playing thru and hamstring strain when all he has to do is DH and not play the field. He only played in 18 games last season. He was mashing before this injury. Why is this so hard for people to understand.

If only these elite professional athletes had your toughness, drive, heart, and DEVOTION TO YANKEE PRIDE!!!

They offer exercise science and PT degrees at LeMoyne too?

If only these elite professional athletes had your toughness, drive, heart, and DEVOTION TO YANKEE PRIDE!!!

Can u and me have a reasonable back n forth. It's a 60 game season he was mashing this year before this injury. He only played in 18 games last season and then took himself out of the lineup in game 2 of the alcs last year we were up 1 game to none. You dont take yourself out of the lineup unless you cant walk in the post season I hate big papi but he said it and I agreed. It was a calf injury. Okay maybe you play and tear your calf muscle and your out but you have to play. I got on Texeira for same thing but least he won a world series and in the 2010 playoffs he played on a bad hamstring and played thru it until he blew it out in the alcs against texas.

Can u and me have a reasonable back n forth. It's a 60 game season he was mashing this year before this injury. He only played in 18 games last season and then took himself out of the lineup in game 2 of the alcs last year we were up 1 game to none. You dont take yourself out of the lineup unless you cant walk in the post season I hate big papi but he said it and I agreed. It was a calf injury. Okay maybe you play and tear your calf muscle and your out but you have to play. I got on Texeira for same thing but least he won a world series and in the 2010 playoffs he played on a bad hamstring and played thru it until he blew it out in the alcs against texas.
Did you watch the NBA playoffs last year? The warriors, by chance?

To you a reasonable back and forth involves you repeating your points over and over and over, even though literally everyone disagrees. Injuries are part of sports. If a guy can’t go, he can’t go.

Frazier’s defense is why he doesn’t play no offense.

Frazier’s defense is why he doesn’t play no offense.

He has rare bat speed. Frazier everyday in LF, Hicks in CF, Judge in RF. Stanton DH, Gardner (free agent after this year) Tauchman becomes 4th OF next year.

In what I saw of him last night he looked smooth out there. Seems like he’s been working on his defense.
That’s good, because that’s the room to improve.

See if my fellow yankee fans are with me. Getting seriously annoyed by Tampa Bay Rays keep winning. I hate everything about them.

See if my fellow yankee fans are with me. Getting seriously annoyed by Tampa Bay Rays keep winning. I hate everything about them.
I admire them. They are an innovative franchise, ahead of the curve on analytics and player development.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom