2020 Yankees Season... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Don’t like the sound of that. Boone said the other day it was lower body tightness in hips, thighs and calfs or something close to that. I do realize they played four in Tampa on turf. He didn’t say anything about back pain but I worry about a lower back or nerve injury when I hear those symptoms. Total speculation on my part. Hope I’m way off.

Don’t like the sound of that. Boone said the other day it was lower body tightness in hips, thighs and calfs or something close to that. I do realize they played four in Tampa on turf. He didn’t say anything about back pain but I worry about a lower back or nerve injury when I hear those symptoms. Total speculation on my part. Hope I’m way off.

Judge played with a broken rib from September through the postseason last year. He wanted to play Wed night versus the Braves. He's fine.

Guessing he wants to see Judge in BP before making any decisions.

1597440691654.gif

im pretty sure you were the only person in the free world who didnt see this coming.

so theres that.

Kaiser bro first why you turn on me. Anyway I'm not mad at Judge angry at the strength and conditioning staff and medical team.

He's a mush.

Grade 1 strain is 7 to 10 days. This is a very mild one so prob be back after the 10 day il stint. Plus why do I have a feeling Judge if they allowed him to would have played through it. I'm telling you that Stanton injury over the weekend worked me up.

This sets up nicely for Frazier to mash the Hell out of the ball with the boppers out, and as a reward get sent to Alternate Site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom