2020 Yankees Season... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

availability is an ability .. not sure why you assume these guys are going to be back and healthy ... they may be back and injured again by then

Stanton if that happens will have no choice to play thru it.

It really isn’t. In a 162 game season it wouldn’t seem like a big deal. Baseball requires large sample sizes in order for the good to separate from the bad. It would not be an anomaly for a 90-100 win team to go .500 in a 40 game stretch.
Agreed... but there are 20 games left. There were always going to be some teams that stood out this year that would have faded over 162 games but the Yankees have been a disappointment however we slice it.

Agreed... but there are 20 games left. There were always going to be some teams that stood out this year that would have faded over 162 games but the Yankees have been a disappointment however we slice it.
If one recognizes that a 41 game sample is meaningless, then there is no reason to be disappointed.

If one recognizes that a 41 game sample is meaningless, then there is no reason to be disappointed.
I mean sure. If that helps you be okay with the yankees just barely scraping into the playoffs when expectations were sky high.

Understand I fully get this season is unique and in baseball stretches of .500 are common, and injuries make even a bigger difference this year. But this has been a disappointment for sure, regardless of the reasons. I’m still confident we string together a nice 9-1, or 8-2 stretch.

I mean sure. If that helps you be okay with the yankees just barely scraping into the playoffs when expectations were sky high.
I guess my point is that it’s silly to have sky high expectations for a sixty game season.

Anyone who had sky high expectations does not understand the nature of baseball.

Yeah don't listen to that poster you replied to. He don't know squat. Probably not a true Yankee fan...;)

Was just following up my post on Stanton. He doesn't fight to play like Judge does.

Or else what?

Yankee Fans are on the verge of turning on him. Now is his time did u read the article ? How do u explain he was suppose to be out 3 to 4 weeks it's going on 5 weeks. How did Gleyber who strained his quad and hamstring get back before him ?

Remember you said this. We win this game tonight with Judge and or Stanton.

Dude you gotta face reality. This is now a .500 team that lost 3 out of 4 to the Orioles and has 1 run in three of its last four games. Judge and Stanton aren't coming back.

Yankee Fans are on the verge of turning on him. Now is his time did u read the article ? How do u explain he was suppose to be out 3 to 4 weeks it's going on 5 weeks. How did Gleyber who strained his quad and hamstring get back before him ?

You think he cares? Dudes getting paid regardless and there are no fans through at least the rest of this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom