2020 Yankees Season... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Stanton will be back by the end of the week. Urshella will be back by start of next week Judge around same time. We will be in the playoffs. We just need to get these guys back will extend the lineup. Frustrating as anyone but big picture.
Following since ‘57. Is that big enough picture for you? I was making a joke mr voice of reason.

Last edited:
1 game behind Toronto.

2 games up on Baltimore, 2.5 up on Detroit for the last wild card.

10 left vs Toronto (3 home / 7 road)
4 left vs Baltimore (all home)
3 left vs Boston (all road)
3 left vs Miami (all home).

Stanton will be back by the end of the week. Urshella will be back by start of next week Judge around same time. We will be in the playoffs. We just need to get these guys back will extend the lineup. Frustrating as anyone but big picture.

and if they get back you think they stay? Judge only lasted 6 innings his first time off the IL. The Stanton contract is an albatross like ARod's, not much they can do there. Trade Sanchez for a bag of balls or let him walk in two years. Judge I'm ok with a higher AAV shorter years contract extension (no more than 5). If he doesn't like it he can be someone else's problem. Extend DJ and Gleyber.

and if they get back you think they stay? Judge only lasted 6 innings his first time off the IL. The Stanton contract is an albatross like ARod's, not much they can do there. Trade Sanchez for a bag of balls or let him walk in two years. Judge I'm ok with a higher AAV shorter years contract extension (no more than 5). If he doesn't like it he can be someone else's problem. Extend DJ and Gleyber.

I know Judge wants to play and be out there that's a big thing with me and many other Yankee fans. Idk if the same can be said for Stanton does he really want to play and be out there ?
Offer Paxton qualifying offer (which he will likely take) Tanaka resign he should be reasonable, Your right extend DJ yesterday and Torres down the road. Willing to give another year to Sanchez.

Boone has to be happy that George has passed otherwise they would be meeting tomorrow morning. This is pitiful.

Honestly this franchise has needed an overhaul for a while. I like Cashman but its time to get some new blood in here, injuries or not I feel like im watching the Mets

Honestly this franchise has needed an overhaul for a while. I like Cashman but its time to get some new blood in here, injuries or not I feel like im watching the Mets

Stop it. Decimated by injuries somebody comes back somebody goes out. Bullpen is gased. I'm frustrated too but.

I think most people like Cashman. He probably gets a pass on a Covid season but this season should be a slam dunk based on talent alone but guys are either injured or not producing.. It's not over yet but it's been sad.

Stop it. Decimated by injuries somebody comes back somebody goes out. Bullpen is gased. I'm frustrated too but.

Gassed?

Ottavino hadn't pitched since last Thursday. Green & Holden hadn't pitched since Friday.

1-Sep2-Sep3-Sep4-Sep5-Sep6-Sep7-Sep
Adam Ottavino191029
Chad Green9101229
Jonathan Holder181729

Those of my fellow yankee fans who jump off now. Don't jump back on later this month when we have our whole team back and healthy and still make the playoffs. I will take a 3 game series all in Tampa Bay.

Tampa Bay Rays are not winning anything come the playoffs. Mark it down. Why so many of my fellow fans are scared of this taped and glued together team is beyond me.

Those of my fellow yankee fans who jump off now. Don't jump back on later this month when we have our whole team back and healthy and still make the playoffs. I will take a 3 game series all in Tampa Bay.

Tampa Bay Rays are not winning anything come the playoffs. Mark it down. Why so many of my fellow fans are scared of this taped and glued together team is beyond me.
availability is an ability .. not sure why you assume these guys are going to be back and healthy ... they may be back and injured again by then

It really isn’t. In a 162 game season it wouldn’t seem like a big deal. Baseball requires large sample sizes in order for the good to separate from the bad. It would not be an anomaly for a 90-100 win team to go .500 in a 40 game stretch.
Unfortunately it's not 162 games this year. Every game matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom