2021-22 Covid Cancellations | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 Covid Cancellations

Hurley also has it.
I understand these numbers are out of control across the country but what are these schools doing to keep their guys in a bubble. Are there any articles out there telling what certain schools or conferences are doing to help slow the growth.

I understand these numbers are out of control across the country but what are these schools doing to keep their guys in a bubble. Are there any articles out there telling what certain schools or conferences are doing to help slow the growth.
The players really can't be doing much these days since schools are all out. But yeah, they probably need to lock these guys down a bit.

The players really can't be doing much these days since schools are all out. But yeah, they probably need to lock these guys down a bit.
Many may have just come back from a day or 2 home for the holidays.

1334D18E-2897-4A30-8872-B655EE9D0160.png

Funny there's been no Covid news from either Alabama or Georgia football since the 12/31. Since this is the crooked SEC we're talking about I'm guessing they stopped testing, just like the NFL will now that it's playoff time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom