2021-22 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

This seems like an amicable way to kick off negotiations.

If it goes to a hearing, he either gets $17M or $21M. No middle ground.

And the Judge camp has already said they won't negotiate a long term deal after Opening Day. Either get it done, or they'll have to work on it after the season when he is scheduled to hit free agency.

Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy season.

1648120983669.jpeg

I shall stop doubting Randy Levine.
The other big news today is Yankees preparing a long term extension for Judge and will present it next week. What do you think? 5 years $155 million?

The other big news today is Yankees preparing a long term extension for Judge and will present it next week. What do you think? 5 years $155 million?

He won't be happy with just 5 years.

He won't be happy with just 5 years.
Freddie Freeman’s got $162 million over six years. Judge is three years younger and is more valuable when healthy. Of course health has been a concern.

6 years $180M with a player option.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

6 years $180M with a player option.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I can see that. He turns 30 next month. That brings him to age 37. Yanks may be willing to tack on 1 more year

I like Judge, but I can't see that body holding up for long. I think the window is just 3 or 4 years with him. It feels anything beyond that will be paying for nothing. Am I crazy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom