2021 Coaching Carousel | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Coaching Carousel

And you wonder why the average family can’t afford to attend college football games these days. Out of control!

Surprised no one's grabbed Chadwell.

Chadwell is very picky about his school.

He had a chance to go to Tennessee last season I believe and decided not to.

He grew up a vol fan. Grew up 30 mins from Knoxville. His one sons middle name is Heath after Heath Shuler who played for them.

Chadwell believes in planting roots and letting them grow.

He’s got roots at CCU now so he might be tough to pull away from there

George Godsey is one (they have multiple) of the offensive coordinators for the Miami Dolphins currently

George Godsey is one (they have multiple) of the offensive coordinators for the Miami Dolphins currently

I still remember when Godsey and GT beat SU in the Kickoff Classic in 2001. I think about it every day.

8C5C300C-B11C-406C-B212-DD4470460D86.jpeg

Oh my , it’s got to rile the delusional ND fan base who think there the #1 destination for players and coaches alike, at least the ones I know and there are quite a few.
A significant number of posters on their hard-core board have hated Kelly since the day he was hired. During their run to the championship game against FSU, there were posts on that board asking who folks thought they should hire after they fired Kelly. They're undefeated and want to fire the coach? Puh-lese.

Last edited:
And you wonder why the average family can’t afford to attend college football games these days. Out of control!
The biggest part of college coaches' salaries comes from TV money and boosters. Saban gets $100K from state funds (so the president of Bama can fire him if necessary) and the boosters pay the rest of the $7(?)M. Yeah, ticket prices go up, but salaries are not the main cause.

Moorhead to Akron
Not the end of the world, but I am not as happy with this development. He's very likely going to have a losing record there next season and won't be as shiny if we are in the market for a HC. He also might feel skittish about leaving any school, even a MAC program, after ~12 months on the job. The positive spin is that he can use 2022 to perhaps identify and cultivate an assistant or two that would come with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom