2021 MLB Season | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

I'm sorry but the little that grabs the ball after the miss like he deserved it pisses me off. Dad laid out for his kid then some other kid with another team's had helps himself and walks away.
That “other kid” was closer to the ball the entire time.

I definitely prefer the Mets’ starting rotation.

Yeah, that’s where I’m at. I think the Yankees lineup will be a monster once they get going, but I’m thinking it’s Cole and 4 guys that are average at best. Not sold on Kluber making it back.

Mets could be sneaky good if they stay healthy.

if the mets Conforto/Lindor/McNeil dont all bat 100 pts under career norms they would be up 5-6 games right now and they still dont have the expected #2-3 pitcher in the lineup and perhaps the best #2 in Thor is hopefully coming back.. considering how teams will want to control innings this year it would be great if they could keep all the big guns to some rest and cut back starts by 2-4 for each of them for the stretch run

That “other kid” was closer to the ball the entire time.

No the ball landed in the guys hands when his kid was right next to him. It only was close to the little thief after he bobbled it.

No the ball landed in the guys hands when his kid was right next to him. It only was close to the little thief after he bobbled it.
Oh, you’re right. I couldn’t tell while watching on my phone.

Ugh. Blew a 7-1 lead by leaving runners on base all night, and the bullpen completely sucking.

May was fantastic. Disgusting that we lost that game.

Ugh. Blew a 7-1 lead by leaving runners on base all night, and the bullpen completely sucking.

May was fantastic. Disgusting that we lost that game.
Helluva comeback by SD...

Over last 50 years teams down 6 runs entering the 7th had a record of 100 - 13,547.

Last edited:
Helluva comeback by SD...

Over last 50 years teams down 6 runs entering the 7th had a record of 100-13,547.

It was and they did a good job of hitting: making contact, going the other way, etc.

But from the Dodgers standpoint, they just blew so many chances to score runs. Scored 7 and could’ve easily had 10+.

No big deal in the scheme of things, but was annoyed that May’s great game was wasted.

It was and they did a good job of hitting: making contact, going the other way, etc.

But from the Dodgers standpoint, they just blew so many chances to score runs. Scored 7 and could’ve easily had 10+.

No big deal in the scheme of things, but was annoyed that May’s great game was wasted.
May is one of my favorite young pitchers to watch. He’s gonna be a super star very soon.

May is one of my favorite young pitchers to watch. He’s gonna be a super star very soon.
Yeah, he’s definitely a lot of fun to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom