2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread

12 tackles 0 int last season. I'm going to complain to pay that much money only 2 career int.

What did I post that isn't fact ? Stats speak for themselves.
It’s a dumb point, and it’s one I knew you’d make. And sure enough, you did.

Hilarious.

What did I post that isn't fact ? Stats speak for themselves.
Jackson has the second most forced incompletions on deep passes, since 2017.

Stats speak for themselves.

Great News. Never wanted him. Maybe puts us in play for Pitts in the draft.

Regardless need to add another WR. Smith or Waddle likely.

Saquon, Engram, Golladay, Shepard, Smith or Waddle, Slayton. Nobody is stopping that offense.

I will be livid if we go O-Line again.

Saquon, Engram, Golladay, Shepard, Smith or Waddle, Slayton. Nobody is stopping that offense.

Oh, Golladay is good now?

Good to know.

They need O-Line help, why would you be livid at them for getting better on the O-Line?

i just did a mock on alsacs link up there and got Penei.

would that work for you crunner??

asking for a friend...

asking for a friend...
"With the 11th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select FIRE DAVE GETTLEMAN!!!"

When you have a sieve for an o-line the skill position players can't do anything as the QB runs for his life. Does Gettleman get that?

When you have a sieve for an o-line the skill position players can't do anything as the QB runs for his life. Does Gettleman get that?
Hmmm. I read here that the NYG's #1 Fan™ will be livid if OL is considered.

asking for a friend...

No. I want a playmaker one of the WR (Smith, Waddle, or Chase) or a playmaker on Defense (DE pass rusher) or a playmaker at LB.

Something to get the fans excited about at draft time also. I didn't want Andrew Thomas last year, and I was right.

"With the 11th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select FIRE DAVE GETTLEMAN!!!"
“StOp SiGnInG gUd PlAyErZ!”

He has removed the 0.00001 % of doubt in my mind that he’s trolling, with his takes on the Giants recent signings.

“StOp SiGnInG gUd PlAyErZ!”

He has removed the 0.00001 % of doubt in my mind that he’s trolling, with his takes on the Giants recent signings.

I'm not. I have a football philosophy draft playmakers impact on film players. Sign via free agency your O-Line or if you draft one don't draft one in the first round.

I'm not. I have a football philosophy draft playmakers impact on film players. Sign via free agency your O-Line or if you draft one don't draft one in the first round.
You complained about signing a star WR and CB and cited “last years StAtZ”. You will take the opposite position on literally everything, no matter what. Trolling! Cool!

You complained about signing a star WR and CB and cited “last years StAtZ”. You will take the opposite position on literally everything, no matter what. Trolling! Cool!

I changed my opinion on both players. Big Time additions. I think we could have gotten both for cheaper. I still not happy about losing Dalvin.

I changed my opinion on both players. Big Time additions. I think we could have gotten both for cheaper. I still not happy about losing Dalvin.

I would’ve given this a like if you didn’t include the 3rd sentence.

Nobody WANTED to lose Dalvin, but that’s the reality of a salary cap sport. Frankly I think resigning our best defensive player, adding a stud #2 CB and a #1 WR is more important than keeping your 3rd best DL.

And we’ve got some depth on the DL too, so we should still be solid there. Williams is a star and we invested a first rounder in Lawrence and he’s well on his way. We can handle losing Dalvin.

I would’ve given this a like if you didn’t include the 3rd sentence.

Nobody WANTED to lose Dalvin, but that’s the reality of a salary cap sport. Frankly I think resigning our best defensive player, adding a stud #2 CB and a #1 WR is more important than keeping your 3rd best DL.

And we’ve got some depth on the DL too, so we should still be solid there. Williams is a star and we invested a first rounder in Lawrence and he’s well on his way. We can handle losing Dalvin.

I'm on board I like out team going into next season before even the draft. I just want too keep adding to the offense weapons. Just think how unstoppable we would be Saquon Engram Golladay Shepard Slayton add in Smith Waddle or Chase. Still have that strong defense with the additions. We can get by with a moderate o line Jones is mobile.