2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread

I'm on board I like out team going into next season before even the draft. I just want too keep adding to the offense weapons. Just think how unstoppable we would be Saquon Engram Golladay Shepard Slayton add in Smith Waddle or Chase. Still have that strong defense with the additions. We can get by with a moderate o line Jones is mobile.
i hope you know where that jet care package i sent you is, because we are likely taking a T or a G in the 1st round.

Just got an A- minus trading back and going T T C.

Hog Mollies till the end!!!

1616688929602.png

Id be very surprised if Slater fell that far. Can't see the Giants taking 3 O-linemen in the first the picks again

Id be very surprised if Slater fell that far. Can't see the Giants taking 3 O-linemen in the first the picks again
theyre not going from 10 to 20 for an extra 2 any way.

this was just me showing crunner they could go all hog mollie, they still might go T at 1 or 2.

C & G are still a need.

the top 10-15 picks seem to be pretty fluid.

the draft is always a great few days.

i hope you know where that jet care package i sent you is, because we are likely taking a T or a G in the 1st round.

Just got an A- minus trading back and going T T C.

Hog Mollies till the end!!!

View attachment 198750

Yuck. Give me Roussaeu from Miami we need a pass rusher.

Jones = Top 5 QB

as an aside,...One year, Eli’s #2 receiver equaled those drop totals all by himself.

I was told Eli was no good though...

With the 11th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. The NY Giants select

DeVonta Smith, WR Alabama.

Go get him. Load up on offense. And by all accounts he is falling in the draft projections. Chase and Waddle have passed him in some mocks.

With the 11th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft. The NY Giants select

DeVonta Smith, WR Alabama.

Go get him. Load up on offense. And by all accounts he is falling in the draft projections. Chase and Waddle have passed him in some mocks.
Free Agency has been so good, I’m ok with anything.

the Giants will need an interior OL from 1 of the top 3 picks though.

the only 1 of the top 3 where I would want a WR is at #1.

Edge or LB need to be in top 3 too.

another DB is ok, provided it’s not one of the Cuse ones.

No on any of the 3? I’d take Iffy in 2nd or 3rd. Trill’s gonna need to develop and Cisco’s coming off injury, so I agree there.

No on any of the 3? I’d take Iffy in 2nd or 3rd. Trill’s gonna need to develop and Cisco’s coming off injury, so I agree there.
For Iffy...Definitely not in the 2nd.

Id be hesitant in the 3rd as well.

I never thought of Cuse as having a lockdown or big hitting secondary.

And other than Cisco, non really jumped off the page at me...and yes the injury gives me pause on him.

the fact that 3 are highly thought of makes me wonder just what the Fluck is going on up there...

New England-New York might be draft partners if Denver passes on a QB then one of Lance or Fields will likely be there at 11.

I believe the first 3 picks are QBs.
If Atlanta can’t trade down then Pitts at 4.
Cincinnati either Sewell or Chase
Miami either Sewell or WR
Detroit whomever
Carolina either Lance or Fields
Denver ??? Could go anywhere
Dallas defense
Then NYG.

I don’t want Fields if Lance is there at 11 I think a third round pick and fifth from NE would make the Giants go back.

New England-New York might be draft partners if Denver passes on a QB then one of Lance or Fields will likely be there at 11.

Detroit whomever
Dallas defense
Then NYG.

I don’t want Fields if Lance is there at 11 I think a third round pick and fifth from NE would make the Giants go back.
From a value perspective, flopping 1’s and picking up a 3 & 5 is solid for the Giants.

But in my mind, NE coming up 4 spots for QB of the future, when they need it most, in the top half of Rd. 1 feels exploitable.

Now Belichik’s one of the shrewdest draft managers ever, so it’s not likely to get more than we should. But I do like trading back with them here unless someone insane falls in our laps.

Detroit whomever
Dallas defense
Then NYG.

a 3rd and a 5th would be a total fleecing from Bill, which is why im assuming you offered it.

your 3rd is 96th plus your top 2 4ths, just barely get over the trade point total difference from 11 to 15.

theres no pain there for you and 3 picks where we could lose 'our guy'.

if you want a QB and #11...i want your 2nd, #46.

a 3rd and a 5th would be a total fleecing from Bill, which is why im assuming you offered it.

your 3rd is 96th plus your top 2 4ths, just barely get over the trade point total difference from 11 to 15.

theres no pain there for you and 3 picks where we could lose 'our guy'.

if you want a QB and #11...i want your 2nd, #46.
That isn’t happening.
3 and 5 for 4 spots.
If not then just trade 46 for Jimmy G and take a BPA at 15.

According to the points chart 15 and 46 equal the 4th pick.

Look at the deal Arizona-Raiders made in 2017 for Josh Rosen.
Cardinals went from 15th to 10 for a 3rd and 5th.

That isn’t happening.
3 and 5 for 4 spots.
If not then just trade 46 for Jimmy G and take a BPA at 15.

According to the points chart 15 and 46 equal the 4th pick.

Look at the deal Arizona-Raiders made in 2017 for Josh Rosen.
Cardinals went from 15th to 10 for a 3rd and 5th.

the world has changed.

thats my offer.

the world has changed.

thats my offer.
Then there is no deal.
46 to go from 15 to 11 is never happening.

That I know.

3rd and 5th is value or they move on.
Belichick isn’t an idiot.

Then there is no deal.
46 to go from 15 to 11 is never happening.

That I know.

3rd and 5th is value or they move on.
Belichick isn’t an idiot.
right.

and the Giants would be idiots to lose 65pts and 3 spots for a crappy #3, which is basically a 4...and another flyer 5.

It didn’t seem right when I first looked at it, but then I did a couple of draft pick value simulators and a 3 & 5 actually favored Big Blue.

#46 looks really nice though Clark.

right.

and the Giants would be idiots to lose 65pts and 3 spots for a crappy #3, which is basically a 4...and another flyer 5.
The giants are taking a QB so there would be no deal then.

46 plus 15 gets the Pats to 7.

The giants are taking a QB so there would be no deal then.

46 plus 15 gets the Pats to 7.
46 gets the pats to a lot of places, and if the clock is ticking at 11...46 its what its going to take to get you ahead of Minnesota who might panic and think you are working with san diego or the iggs.

because at that point their 2 3rds would be an acceptable bounty.

we'd gain 40 points, but thats the viking pain for a QB.

46 gets the pats to a lot of places, and if the clock is ticking at 11...46 is what its going to take to get you ahead of Minnesota who might panic and think you are working with san diego or the iggs.

because at that point their 2 3rds would be an acceptable bounty.

we'd gain 40 points, but thats the viking pain for a QB.
I don’t want a QB and I think San Fran is trading Jimmy so if the giants want an overpay I like the board at 15 so 4 QBs will get a really good player to 15.

I don’t want a QB and I think San Fran is trading Jimmy so if the giants want an overpay I like the board at 15 so 4 QBs will get a really good player to 15.
i just dont see the Giants moving back unless they get something good in return.

no sense in doing it just to do it.

i just dont see the Giants moving back unless they get something good in return.

no sense in doing it just to do it.
Moving back 4 spots and getting a top 100 pick along with 5th is the proper compensation.

I think the Giants want the OL kid from Northwestern or LB from Penn State or Notre Dame.

With Golloday going for a WR is kinda a waste of the cap space to get Kenny.

Moving back 4 spots and getting a top 100 pick along with 5th is the proper compensation.

I think the Giants want the OL kid from Northwestern or LB from Penn State or Notre Dame.

With Golloday going for a WR is kinda a waste of the cap space to get Kenny.
hey, i get you dont care about the points chart everyone uses, but the Giants need more top of the line guys and not depth.

they start depth, its time to start Pro Bowlers again.

moving back and losing value while hoping to still get your guy for a flyer on an extra young body...doesnt do them any good.

recent history tells me someone would jump them again and we'd be stuck with another Eli Apple.