2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021 New York Football Giants Off-Season Thread

Russell Wilson is on the trading block. Only 32 years old.

Dave G get involved. Daniel Jones and 2 future (not 2021 draft) first round picks plus other draft picks.

We are now favorites in the NFC.

Dave G get involved. Daniel Jones and 2 future (not 2021 draft) first round picks plus other draft picks.

Stick to selling cars. If he is on the trade block, do you think Seattle is stupid. Why are they trading him? He would eat up the cap. And you would lose three #1's. Jones and two more. How about using one of the ones on a wide out that can beat his guy deep? Think that might help? Or would you rather take one step forward only to take three steps back?

Stick to selling cars. If he is on the trade block, do you think Seattle is stupid. Why are they trading him? He would eat up the cap. And you would lose three #1's. Jones and two more. How about using one of the ones on a wide out that can beat his guy deep? Think that might help? Or would you rather take one step forward only to take three steps back?
dash, our boy crunner here is not worth your time.

ill handle this for free...

I know it’s the offseason so it doesn’t apply here as much, but do you ever discuss the actual games that are played? Can’t remember you saying much about the Knicks or Cuse this year, or the Giants and Yankees last year.

Seems like you’re in armchair GM/coach mode 24/7/365. Seems like a tough way to actually enjoy sports.

And personally with a solid draft and a few smart FA signings, I think there’s a decent chance the Giants will be NFC East favorites anyway - for whatever thats worth.

Lol that is adorable that you think he's getting traded.

with 17 games, Giants @ Dolphins

I'm going to complain. Yes we resigned star DE Leonard Williams great. But we lost our starting DT Dalvin Tomlinson and one of our starting OG Kevin Zeitler.

I'm going to complain. Yes we resigned star DE Leonard Williams great. But we lost our starting DT Dalvin Tomlinson and one of our starting OG Kevin Zeitler.
1616006449098.png

Mike Glennon and his neck are the new Giants backup.

You don’t understand salary caps at all, huh?