2021 NFL Draft General thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Draft General thread

Im ticked. They should have taken iffy there. Big time reaches in round 3.
Not of a fan of the "value" argument once you get past the first 2 rounds. Just pick who you want based on your board and needs.

Not of a fan of the "value" argument once you get past the first 2 rounds. Just pick who you want based on your board and needs.
top of the 3rd, maybe the 1st half even still matters, but yes, once you move into the 4-7th, you are just drafting special teams guys and developmental OL & DL.

teams can find some gems for sure, David Diehl was a 5th and he was a rock for 11 years, including 2 Rings at LT.

top of the 3rd, maybe the 1st half even still matters, but yes, once you move into the 4-7th, you are just drafting special teams guys and developmental OL & DL.

teams can find some gems for sure, David Diehl was a 5th and he was a rock for 11 years, including 2 Rings at LT.
Jason Kelce was a 6th rounder. Those back half of the draft picks can be really important. Unfortunately (for Philly fans) Howie Roseman has been generally terrible in that effort.

Jason Kelce was a 6th rounder. Those back half of the draft picks can be really important. Unfortunately (for Philly fans) Howie Roseman has been generally terrible in that effort.
WTH are they doing with Ertz?

WTH are they doing with Ertz?
Good question. Supposedly there was not much trade interest. I think there is less of a hit if they don't release him until after June 1. Hopefully they treat him with the respect he deserves. From what I've read it is unlikely they keep him but I hope that I'm wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom