2021 NFL Draft General thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Draft General thread

What the hell was that pick?? I am good with everything up to this point. Great second and third round until Wright. Going for a 5th round guy or worse in the third round??
I think it’s Jerry’s bitterness about having to draft so many defenders showing haha

RECRUITs: Where did the 2021 FIRST ROUNDERS play High School Football?

6 - GA
4 - FL
3 - TX | LA | CA
2 - UT PA
1 - MN | OK | AL | RI | NC | MD | IL | NJ | WA

What were they ranked?
5 Stars - 7
4 Stars - 10
3 Stars - 14
2 Stars - 1

I could give 0 craps about the Giants but their fans should be excited. Got a pair of top 25 talents and another top 50ish while adding extra 1st, 3rd & 4th rd picks for next year. Thats the kind of capital to really ease the burden to go up real high for a QB if Jones flames out this year.

Tampa took my lowest rated QB of the past 4 years (granted I generally only scout the top 10 or so QBs each year) in the 2nd round :(

Looking around, Dallas could have gotten every single third round pick in a later draft. Having 4 picks on Day 2 is an absolute gift and they blew it. I mean blew it. I like the first two Third rounders as players but instead of still getting them and having two better players to go with they have to add today and hope for a few steals.

I would say my favorite and least favorite drafts so far are:

Favorites:
  1. Carolina
  2. Chicago
  3. Cinci
  4. Washington
  5. Detroit

Least Favorite:
  1. Tampa
  2. Dallas
  3. LA Rams
  4. Pittsburgh

What the hell was that pick?? I am good with everything up to this point. Great second and third round until Wright. Going for a 5th round guy or worse in the third round??
Im ticked. They should have taken iffy there. Big time reaches in round 3.

I could give 0 craps about the Giants but their fans should be excited. Got a pair of top 25 talents and another top 50ish while adding extra 1st, 3rd & 4th rd picks for next year. Thats the kind of capital to really ease the burden to go up real high for a QB if Jones flames out this year.

not that it means a lot but kiper thinks the giants had the best day 2 draft.

It's nuts how bad they seem at reaching for "their" guys who then aren't particularly good. Number of 1sts they seem to have blown in last 3 drafts without obtaining a single above average starter is pretty special.

More like last 30 years. Gallery, DHB, DJ Hayden, Marinovich, Russell, Huff, etc.

RECRUITs: Where did the 2021 FIRST ROUNDERS play High School Football?

6 - GA
4 - FL
3 - TX | LA | CA
2 - UT PA
1 - MN | OK | AL | RI | NC | MD | IL | NJ | WA

What were they ranked?
5 Stars - 7
4 Stars - 10
3 Stars - 14
2 Stars - 1
14 3 stars. Wow. No surprise from where the draft picks came from.

Howie back to being Howie and going away from what the actual scouts say...
That is Senior Football Advisor (former Steelers & Bills GM), Tom Donahoe, clearly did not approve. Love that this was caught on film.

NFL lip reading 101... I wanted the Syracuse corner.
Team Dysfunction.

I would say my favorite and least favorite drafts so far are:

Favorites:
  1. Carolina
  2. Chicago
  3. Cinci
  4. Washington
  5. Detroit

Least Favorite:
  1. Tampa
  2. Dallas
  3. LA Rams
  4. Pittsburgh

Carolina should've taken Fields, otherwise I agree with this list

Carolina should've taken Fields, otherwise I agree with this list
Not a fan of Carolina either and Detroit wouldn't be in my favorite list but I agree with the least favorites especially when I look at the betting odds of the Canadian bookmakers I found on wetten.com.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom