2021 NFL Thread | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Wow what a turn of events. I can't be the only one that didn't know that rule on a blocked punt? Williams is a beast!

What a weird day in the NFL so far. If someone took a four game parlay of the Bills, Cowboys, Ravens and Saints all losing they would make a freaking fortune.

The Ravens are playing their fourth straight home game. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Uh Cowboys screwed themselves by not showing up. It would appear they started reading their own press.

Sometimes it takes an ass beating to regain some perspective.
Sure they did the call was atrocious.

Great day for ssbriefcase

Can’t remember last time I’ve seen a team dominate every phase as easily as the Broncos have today.

No team that blocks a punt and still gives up a first down is winning that game.

Dallas doesn't have a home field advantage whatsoever. Hasn't since the 90's.

IMO the road games have more Cowboy fans the home games.
Makes zero sense to me. Jerry must have completely priced out 75 percent of potential buyers.

Makes zero sense to me. Jerry must have completely priced out 75 percent of potential buyers.
AT&T has an insanely high season ticket percentage mostly due to businesses buying them.

The tiny fraction of single game tix are typically sold out in less than a minute.

At least that was my experience when I last went to games there in 2016.

I agree with Guinness that there are typically more Dallas fans at road venues than Jerryworld.

Saints too

As the resident Saints fan here I will say they are not that talented. The defense is solid and they have Kamara.

I do like Siemian better than Jameis, but the receivers gave him no help until the second half. I'll be happy if they make the playoffs as a WC. That is their ceiling this year.

As the resident Saints fan here I will say they are not that talented. The defense is solid and they have Kamara.

I do like Siemian better than Jameis, but the receivers gave him no help until the second half. I'll be happy if they make the playoffs as a WC. That is their ceiling this year.

Yeah definitely not as bad of a loss as the other two

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom