2021 NFL Thread | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Roethlisberger is so weird. They showed an interview of him last night saying how when he was a kid MNF was the only game on each week.

Dude, you are my age and grew up in the 90s. Games were on all day at 1 and 4 pm just like they are now.

Obviously in the big scheme of things a middle finger is meaningless, but Eli should show better judgement on a family-oriented broadcast.
I don't think they've had a single episode where someone hasn't dropped a cuss word or two.
Move this thing to HBO Max and let them go. Payton, Eli and uncensored stories told by our favorite athletes. Sign me up

Obviously in the big scheme of things a middle finger is meaningless, but Eli should show better judgement on a family-oriented broadcast.
I thought it was stupid too, obviously Peyton goaded him into it, with the disclaimer that it will be blurred out, and IMO it should’ve. I liked that it wasn’t though.

Eli is a football player from Louisiana, educated at Ole Miss….you get what you pay for.

somehow i believe Cook in this instance. the story of her macing him and then taking his gun AFTER he attacked her seems like a super hero move that is only possible in movies . Now it is totally believable that she maced him first and then all this crap started.

somehow i believe Cook in this instance. the story of her macing him and then taking his gun AFTER he attacked her seems like a super hero move that is only possible in movies . Now it is totally believable that she maced him first and then all this crap started.

Whatever happened, I find it hard to believe that he’s got no security cameras that recorded it?

Regular people living in small towns with no crime, making 50K have their entire houses on camera these days. You’re telling me he doesn’t?

Meh

Agreed. He may help at the margin but if their OL is getting bull-rushed and thrown around like rag dolls - as was the case in the Titans game - then the OBJ signing won't matter much.

Agreed. He may help at the margin but if their OL is getting bull-rushed and thrown around like rag dolls - as was the case in the Titans game - then the OBJ signing won't matter much.
I think that’s probably more about the Titans DLine being very good than anything else. Rams line has been good most of the season so far.

I think that’s probably more about the Titans DLine being very good than anything else. Rams line has been good most of the season so far.
Jeffery Simmons had more sacks in the LAR game than he did in the previous eight games the Titans played. It was alarming how the Rams got physically manhandled in that game on their home field. Prior to Tennessee the Rams had played two teams with records above .500.

Yeah and there's a shortage of quality linemen available, teams will always hold on to them. Having said that I don't blame the Rams for bringing him in.

Baltimore's offense is Jackson and Andrews. Period. The run is non-existent, and the receivers are a little better than average. I've always said the way to beat Baltimore is to make Jackson stay in the pocket and throw the ball. His footwork is not good, neither are his throwing mechanics.

Baltimore's offense is Jackson and Andrews. Period. The run is non-existent, and the receivers are a little better than average. I've always said the way to beat Baltimore is to make Jackson stay in the pocket and throw the ball. His footwork is not good, neither are his throwing mechanics.
I’ve never seen a QB get so many excuses made for him by pundits as this guy . When he’s bad . They blame everyone else .when he does good .. It’s all him

My local sports radio station has the Patriots package. This means that instead of listening to sports talk up until the game, I’m subjected to three hours pre-game, then the game, and the another 3 hours of post game prattle. Time to change the channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom