2021 NFL Thread | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Saints too
Saints aren’t that good and Falcons aren’t that bad. Honestly Denver is pretty decent but still, the way they beat Dallas is pretty nuts. And obviously Buffalo losing to Jacksonville is crazy.

Saints aren’t that good and Falcons aren’t that bad. Honestly Denver is pretty decent but still, the way they beat Dallas is pretty nuts. And obviously Buffalo losing to Jacksonville is crazy.

The Saints did beat GB and TB, obviously they aren't a bonafide contender but they have some talent

If the Chargers/Chiefs hold on and Pittsburgh beats the Bears then Baltimore/Tennessee will be at the top of the AFC at 6-2 with 9 teams behind them all with 5 wins.

I don't believe robbing banks should be against the law therefor I am well within my right to hold up 5 banks.
Wesley Snipes tried that strategy with taxes

Cost him $5 million and 3 years in jail.

All four AFC West teams are within one loss. Too bad my Raiders have the worst QB of the bunch.

Couldn't understand that seven point line in NO/ATL game.

Wesley Snipes tried that strategy with taxes

Cost him $5 million and 3 years in jail.
I read a novel that has at the base of it the theory that the Amendment that authorized income taxes was never properly ratified. There are some actual historical anomalies that could lead one to understand the argument. Actually reached the SCOTUS.

The Saints did beat GB and TB, obviously they aren't a bonafide contender but they have some talent
I'm not saying they're terrible. They just aren't good enough to be included with the Bills and Cowboys as What losses go. The Saints and Falcons are pretty evenly matched IMO.

I'm not saying they're terrible. They just aren't good enough to be included with the Bills and Cowboys as What losses go. The Saints and Falcons are pretty evenly matched IMO.
I will be the first to admit the Saints aren't very good, but not sure what to think about the Bills right now. They didn't look great against Miami on offense either. Allen is doing some things he did his first 2 years in the league the last couple of weeks and their offensive line looks terrible.

I will be the first to admit the Saints aren't very good, but not sure what to think about the Bills right now. They didn't look great against Miami on offense either. Allen is doing some things he did his first 2 years in the league the last couple of weeks and their offensive line looks terrible.
It's a weird season and the Bills are a part of that weirdness. They were the betting favorites to win the Super Bowl coming into this week, Allen as the betting favorite to win MVP. Leading the league in scoring offense and scoring defense and yet I feel like they haven't played like a great team overall this season.

I don't think any of these teams really have the look of your usual Super Bowl favorite right now. I guess maybe the Cardinals are the closest at the moment but even they feel vulnerable to me.

Gotta think the reduced Salary Cap limit due to COVID is playing a part in the parity, a lot of teams with the franchise QBs are a couple pieces away from being complete teams

Nice 80 yards total passing yards COMBINED. Nearing halftime in Pittsburg

I had been thinking the LA Rams and the Bills were the favorites to get to the SB but both teams have OL deficiencies that will be fatal if not resolved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom