2021 NFL Thread | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Good Lord I've never heard more hype over one game than this mike fin white nonsense. Nothing against the jets I hope he throws 4 picks todaym.

Another joke roughing the passer call in the saints game . You can’t really take a league too seriously where egregious calls like that turn an interception into a first and goal

Mac Jones is that dude. That is all.

I have been a fan more than 4 decades. I have never seen a team have such extreme polar opposites that the Cowboys have had this week and last. Jesus, freaking crazy.

Guess Dak took last week personally.

There are some great looking unis out there the charger powder blues are as good as it gets.

I gotta say the Jets Robert Saleh hire isn’t looking too good. The team looks worse, if that is even possible, than when Adam Gase was HC. The team seems to be regressing. In short, the team sucks and so do the coaches.

I gotta say the Jets Robert Saleh hire isn’t looking too good. The team looks worse, if that is even possible, than when Adam Gase was HC. The team seems to be regressing. In short, the team sucks and so do the coaches.
So much for Mike fin White going to Canton.

I have been a fan more than 4 decades. I have never seen a team have such extreme polar opposites that the Cowboys have had this week and last. Jesus, freaking crazy.

Guess Dak took last week personally.

Tell me about it. I could have started the Dallas D/ST this week, but didn't because of last week. :rolleyes: :)

the AFC EAST race is officially on
darth vader lightsaber GIF by Star Wars

Broncos and Chargers about to lose. First place is there for the taking. But this being the Raiders and Carr they will puke all over themselves tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom