2021 NFL Thread | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The Number one seed in the AFC is going to have 5 or 6 losses at this rate.

Ravens had been stealing some wins, almost did again by about 3 inches

And yet the perfect play was up that is made 9/10 times.
I’m always of the belief that when you’re the better team .., go for the tie .. if you’re the dog.. roll the bones

And yet the perfect play was up that is made 9/10 times.
That’s part of the assumed risk . Execution , play calling , stupid referee factors all come into play

I happen fo agree with Vrabel on this one, but not sure what he’s trying to accomplish here:

Mahomes should get drilled for how often he goes towards the sidelinesa and fakes like he is going out of bounds then goes up the sidelines.

It’s just like Pickett fake slide.

Mahomes does it a lot.

The wussification of football annoys me . I’m all for protecting the head .. and defenseless players .. but a 300 pound lineman who gets his ass sat down by a DB who he is looking right at shouldn’t count as an illegal “blind side” hit . You’re looking right at him and thought you could truck him !!! And you were WRONG..

Can someone explain to me the call in the raider game today? The Raider db literally tried to tackle the Tight end on a screen play and got called for a 15 yard penalty.

Last time it was fumble master Melvin Gordon
Lol I said this last time, the guy has literally 2 fumbles on the year, maybe you just happened to watch the Broncos those 2 games? Years past yes, this season no.

we
Lol I said this last time, the guy has literally 2 fumbles on the year, maybe you just happened to watch the Broncos those 2 games? Years past yes, this season no.
Gordon has a long history of fumbles. The rest of his career doesn’t count ?

we

Gordon has a long history of fumbles. The rest of his career doesn’t count ?
Ok so you’re basing it off of past seasons and not this one, got it. Bringing up fumble master now vs all the other rb’s w more fumbles would make me think he’s been fumbling a lot this season.

The wussification of football annoys me . I’m all for protecting the head .. and defenseless players .. but a 300 pound lineman who gets his ass sat down by a DB who he is looking right at shouldn’t count as an illegal “blind side” hit . You’re looking right at him and thought you could truck him !!! And you were WRONG..
It’s kinda ironic…the blindside penalty from Thursday was the proper enforcement but shouldn’t be a penalty in reality. The one tonight was not technically a penalty but probably should have been one considering what they want the rule to be about.

Can someone explain to me the call in the raider game today? The Raider db literally tried to tackle the Tight end on a screen play and got called for a 15 yard penalty.

It’s a new rule this year that offense can’t block below the waist out there and defenders can’t try to shoot under the waist to blow those plays up either.

Ok so you’re basing it off of past seasons and not this one, got it. Bringing up fumble master now vs all the other rb’s w more fumbles would make me think he’s been fumbling a lot this season.
No .. it just means I had money on the game and the fumble hozed me

Maybe lost fumbles
328 straight carries without a fumble - has lost 2 out of 5 fumbles in his 6 year career. I think both have been to the Chargers. It's usually the only thing the Bengals can count on.

I hope the wind is off the charts tonight.
Anything to negate Diggs.

Patriots can run the ball with Trent Brown back. He has been the key to the resurgence. Having a good OL has allowed the team to be decent.

Buffalo wants to throw.
Patriots can be run on because they play a 4-2-5 with 3 safeties.
No Hightower tonight.

Patriots are playing with house money tonight.
They are on the road and have to win their home game. Buffalo needs this one tonight.

Buffalo is a good pass rush team if their run D doesn’t improve because of Star coming back I like New England to be competitve.

I hope the Patriots double Diggs and leave Jackson for Sanders.

3 of the next 4 for Buffalo against Belichick or Brady. That group in the other thread is either going to think they are winning the SB or be headed to right back to where they have been for 20 years.

3 of the next 4 for Buffalo against Belichick or Brady. That group in the other thread is either going to think they are winning the SB or be headed to right back to where they have been for 20 years.
I don’t see Tampa losing a game till possibly the playoffs.
Green Bay and Tampa one of them will be 1 seed.
Arizona schedule is way too hard.

Buffalo is the only team left on Tampa regular season schedule that can beat them.
New Orleans has the defense but their offense isn’t winning in Tampa.

I expect multiple trick plays from NE
If the Pats play a lot of zone then the Bills will need to execute the gameplan they had against the Saints.

I expect multiple trick plays from NE
If the Pats play a lot of zone then the Bills will need to execute the gameplan they had against the Saints.
I think the gameplan will be double Diggs and put the best CB Jackson on your number 2.

Dare Daboil to run.
Pats last game against Tennessee flooded the pass and let Tennessee run. They knew it would work.

Buffalo needs to run first tonight.

NE will want a lower possession game.
If Buffalo is throwing New England has done a terrible job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom