2021 NFL Thread | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

My Bills fans booing an injury -1000000 ticket cashes at the buzzer!

Bills had chances and couldn't execute and Belichick bet they wouldn't, that's why he's great

Full disclosure. I’m a HUGE Patriots fan. Diehard. But I’m also a football fan and I look at things objectively. I like what the Bills have done with their franchise and the direction that they are moving in/where they’re at.

This is a preposterously terrible sound bite by McDermott. I’m sure I don’t need to tell anyone why.

Full disclosure. I’m a HUGE Patriots fan. Diehard. But I’m also a football fan and I look at things objectively. I like what the Bills have done with their franchise and the direction that they are moving in/where they’re at.

This is a preposterously terrible sound bite by McDermott. I’m sure I don’t need to tell anyone why.

You should hear the full quote

If Knox or Diggs hold on to the ball, is anyone ball washing Belichick (moreso than usual) tonight?

Sean McDermott was so butthutt in his post game.
Singling out he said not to give Belichick any credit.

That was so salty and petty. He deserves to get killed today.
Did you read the entire quote?

Did you read the entire quote?
I heard the quote and whole postgame.

He also didn’t give the Patriots running attack any credit. He blamed the weather and said Patriots had one long run and take that out they weren’t good.

Then he said Bills had great field position and basically the Bills beat themselves.
No mention that the Patriots muff punt was how the Bills got their only score and that was a Patriots mistake.

He was salty. McDermott is a good coach but he wasn’t good in that game or post game last night.

I heard the quote and whole postgame.

He also didn’t give the Patriots running attack any credit. He blamed the weather and said Patriots had one long run and take that.

Then he said Bills had great field position and basically the Bills beat themselves.
No mention that the Patriots muff punt was how the Bills got their only score and that was a Patriots mistake.

He was salty. McDermott is a good coach but he wasn’t good in that game or post game last night.
Patriots scored 14 points. The rushing attack gained a bunch of yards because they ran it 45+ times. The weather dictated that game. Fact. Bills had great field position and did beat themselves. Fact. Coaching was very poor last night too, another fact.

Patriots scored 14 points. The rushing attack gained a bunch of yards because they ran it 45+ times. The weather dictated that game. Fact. Bills had great field position and did beat themselves. Fact. Coaching was very poor last night too, another fact.
The Patriots TOLD THE BILLS WE ARE RUNNING EVERY PLAY.
They got over 220 rushing yards.
Take that 64 play they still over over 140 yards.
The Patriots had nine runs of 10 yards or more, with four different players doing it, against a defense that was arrayed to do nothing but stop the run.
That isn’t shutting down the Patriots rush attack.
The Patriots wanted to just get this game over with and let their defense win it.

Fact the Patriots gave the Bills a Td with muffed punt.

McDermott was butthurt postgame. It’s okay to admit it.

The Patriots TOLD THE BILLS WE ARE RUNNING EVERY PLAY.
They got over 220 rushing yards.
Take that 64 play they still over over 140 yards.
That isn’t shutting down the Patriots rush attack.
The Patriots wanted to just get this game over with and let their defense win it.

Fact the Patriots gave the Bills a Td with muffed punt.

McDermott was butthurt postgame. It’s okay to admit it.
Might have been, did not see it. Ran the ball 45 times. Bills' offense lost them the game, not the defense.

Belichick was counting on Buffalo losing the game and that’s what they did. Brilliant strategy really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom