2021 NFL Thread | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Check out the roughing the passer they called on crosby.
Crosby also gets blatantly held multiple times per game with no calls. Surprised he hasn't choked out a ref yet.

Stupid to go for 2 you have the better team the best kicker maybe ever and momentum.
All the opposite was going on for Auburn in the Iron Bowl, which is why I'm shocked they didn't go for 2 and the win in the first OT.

Mahomes should get drilled for how often he goes towards the sidelinesa and fakes like he is going out of bounds then goes up the sidelines.

It’s just like Pickett fake slide.

Mahomes does it a lot.
He's picking up where RG III left off.

If History Teaches Us..
The Bills expected a changing of the guard, but the AFC East-leading  Patriots have flipped the script - The Boston Globe

We Will Win...

Let's GO Pats!!!

Same gameplan as the 2016 AFCCG against AB and the Steelers.
I think the gameplan will be double Diggs and put the best CB Jackson on your number 2.

Dare Daboil to run.
Pats last game against Tennessee flooded the pass and let Tennessee run. They knew it would work.

Buffalo needs to run first tonight.

NE will want a lower possession game.
If Buffalo is throwing New England has done a terrible job.

I think the gameplan will be double Diggs and put the best CB Jackson on your number 2.

Dare Daboil to run.
Pats last game against Tennessee flooded the pass and let Tennessee run. They knew it would work.

Buffalo needs to run first tonight.

NE will want a lower possession game.
If Buffalo is throwing New England has done a terrible job.
Got some news for you... they will be throwing. Whether it is successful overall, we will see.

Got some news for you... they will be throwing. Whether it is successful overall, we will see.
Brieta should be the primary weapon if Buffalo is smart.
Wind is supposed to be a factor tonight.

Brieta should be the primary weapon if Buffalo is smart.
Wind is supposed to be a factor tonight.
If Matt Breida is our primary weapon we will lose.

Crosby also gets blatantly held multiple times per game with no calls. Surprised he hasn't choked out a ref yet.
The 15 yarder they called on your db for attempting to make a tackle takes the cake as the worst call of the year.

2008 season finale between New England and Buffalo was a game neither team could kick FGs due to wind.
It was a game goalposts shook because of wind. Throwing the ball was hard.
I think it was a 12-0 final .

Could probably get contact drunk at the Bills stadium right now

This game is going to be cluster bleep.

Which sucks.

Ya hard to judge much here when neither team can pass the ball and these guys look like there playing with a grenade.

The Bills are making mistakes and the Pats aren't, exactly what Belichick wanted

But it's still only a 4 point game

The Bills are making mistakes and the Pats aren't, exactly what Belichick wanted

But it's still only a 4 point game
Patriots are just trying to end the game.

Buffalo should take the wind and give the ball to New England to start the half.
Belichick would.

New England is playing extremely conservative which tells me Mac can’t throw in this wind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom