2021 NFL Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The only thing I can think of is that NE has plans to draft a QB in the first round, one way or the other. Cam may be the worst starting QB in the NFL.

It would be nice if Bill added some skill position weapons that are better than what Syracuse has
Yeah, his numbers were awful and he looked bad but I'm in agreement here that what he had to work with was laughable and outside of maybe 5 QBs, anyone would look terrible in that situation.

14 million dollar thank you to Cam.
Patriots just telegraphed they are drafting a QB.

The 14 million is heavily inventive laden apparently.

For games starters, passing/rushing TDS, total snaps
Played. It’s basically last year’s contract with more Upside.

I can’t believe they didn’t sign Fitzpatrick for that money over a glorified RB who can’t throw.

It would be nice if Bill added some skill position weapons that are better than what Syracuse has
He sucks and they are going to be adding weapons.
One of Hunter Henry or Jonnu Smith

Look at Curtis Samuel, Kenny Golloday, Juju Smith-Schuster.

They have interest in the defensive ends as well.

They are going to spend and see one of the teams with a lot to spend.

It’s just Cam sucks and this appears to be Belchick doing a solid for no reason.

It’s just Cam sucks and this appears to be Belchick doing a solid for no reason.
Seat warmer contract.

Lol the pats showing their hand in a bit questionable fashion

Their plan can't be to have him as QB1...can they? I mean...that can't happen again right?

Yep. And Suh too I imagine. Now just send one of the extra TEs over to the Bills.
Technically they still need to clear more space just for Shaq, but after this, there's pretty much no doubt they can get to where they need to be to get it done. Gronk will obviously be back. I feel confident saying Shaq will be too. We'll see with Antonio Brown and Suh but I tend to think we should assume they'll be back and if they aren't, oh well. I expect Tampa to bring in a RB like James White or someone in that vein as well.

RE: Cam think it pretty much also confirms Jimmy G is staying in SF. Wonder if Bill trades Gilmore for extra draft capital and then uses it to trade up into the top 10 for a QB.

RE: Cam think it pretty much also confirms Jimmy G is staying in SF. Wonder if Bill trades Gilmore for extra draft capital and then uses it to trade up into the top 10 for a QB.
Cleveland wants Gilmore.

We could see an OBJ for Gilmore trade and a mid-lower pick.

Rapoport was saying a day or two ago that he thinks Jimmy G is almost certainly staying as well

Brady said they're bringing the band back together and Shaq Barrett replied saying "Yessir"...I think we can safely assume Shaq will be back.

Brady said they're bringing the band back together and Shaq Barrett replied saying "Yessir"...I think we can safely assume Shaq will be back.

Lol. Brady just trolling the Patriots right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom