2021 NFL Thread | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

They’re gonna kick and fluck San Diego.

Why did that idiot call a timeout?
It didn’t matter the Raiders were running the ball on 3rd down.
Chargers called TO to get their D fresh.
Raiders weren’t running it out without the TO.

I wonder if the Raiders would have just let the clock run out if Wonder Boy hadn’t called that TO. The raiders looked to have zero sense of urgency there.

They would've, although questionable if the Chargers still could've stopped it

Looked like the raiders were going to let it be. Maybe kick a long one as time expired.
I doubt they would have risked it beyond 50 for fear of a block.. but the chargers run D was so bad they couldn’t stop the mail ins

Looked like the raiders were going to let it be. Maybe kick a long one as time expired.
Raiders were going to run on 3rd down.
Chargers were trying to get a TFL on 3rd so they called a TO.

Raiders just made a play.

NFL needs to look at making final regular season games that could have playoff implications require sudden death.

Interesting. By winning, raiders avoided the chiefs and now play bengals instead with nicked up burrow

That was for you Alsacs after completely discounting Raiders by not including them in your playoffs scenarios. Over the moon but 1% annoyed Raiders get the short week with 4:30 Saturday game

That was for you Alsacs after completely discounting Raiders by not including them in your playoffs scenarios. Over the moon but 1% annoyed Raiders get the short week with 4:30 Saturday game
Congrats. The Ruggs, Gruden crap is why I discounted them but honestly I had the Raiders in this game.
Couldn’t believe the Chargers road favorites.

Interesting. By winning, raiders avoided the chiefs and now play bengals instead with nicked up burrow
I want Crosby to end Burrow’s season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom