2021 NFL Thread | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Once the Raiders had 1st down at the LAC 44 with 2:00 left, if their primary objective was to win the game, their play calling was bizarre.

I guarantee you Belichick is happy Flores is gone.
That is a stupid firing.
That team was going in the right direction.
The GM should be fired for picking Tua over Herbert.

Agreed. Wonder if Flores gets picked up. Giants should hire him as he made Miami respectable in a hurry. Wasn't Flores in conflict with the GM and owner Looks like Miami will take another run at Harbaugh.

Harbaugh is not an upgrade on Flores.

He just isn’t.
Flores is a good coach.
The GM keeps his job.
The GM has wasted a lot of draft capital that has been acquired and drafted Tua with a suspect hip over Herbert.
Let’s fire the coach with 2 winning seasons in 3 years.

Agreed. Wonder if Flores gets picked up. Giants should hire him as he made Miami respectable in a hurry. Wasn't Flores in conflict with the GM and owner Looks like Miami will take another run at Harbaugh.
Flores deserves another job this offseason.
He is one of the better coaches in the league.
Just a stupid firing.
Watson would be dumb to want to go there but the guy does have a sketchy recent history.

Flores deserves another job this offseason.
He is one of the better coaches in the league.
Just a stupid firing.
Watson would be dumb to want to go there but the guy does have a sketchy recent history.

Flores to Chicago would make a lot of sense.

The Dolphins job isn't great with Buffalo looking entrenched as a contender and New England able to rebuild on the fly. They aren't getting anyone better.

I, and other fans, LOVE Flo
I would lose a lot of faith in Ross with this firing.

I mean Flores has 2 winning seasons in 3 years and because the GM stupidly wasted the 4th overall pick on Tua over Herbert is dumb to fire him.

Harbaugh is not an upgrade. Dolphins are just stupid.
Flores is 4-2 vs. NE.

I thought Flores might get the can. Disappointing season, all the in-fighting regarding Tua, fighting with some of his most important players, the mess that was his staff, and the buzz that he didn't get along with the owner and GM.

Seems like he's a talented coach, but there's a lot more to being a good coach than actual coaching ability. I'm sure he'll land on his feet pretty quickly but I'm not surprised he was fired.

The Dolphins job isn't great with Buffalo looking entrenched as a contender and New England able to rebuild on the fly. They aren't getting anyone better.
Miami’s realistically a running back and a couple defensive pieces away from being an annual playoff team too. The pats are grossly overrated and Tua, though not great, gets way more flack than deserved.

Flores to Chicago would make a lot of sense.
I would want a better job.
I like Denver over Chicago.
Broncos have everything but QB and have the draft capital to get a QB.
1 first, 2 seconds, 2 thirds.
I bet they could get Watson or Rodgers and have a really good young core of players.

Miami’s realistically a running back and a couple defensive pieces away from being an annual playoff team too. The pats are grossly overrated and Tua, though not great, gets way more flack than deserved.
Both lines need to be completely rebuilt IMO.

Tua gets flack because he went 4th ahead of Herbert.
He is a left handed Mac Jones and Mac never was benched as frequently as Tua was. In fact never. Tua never did what Mac did his rookie year.

Miami wants Watson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom