2021 NFL Thread | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Raiders Bengals all comes down to Raiders D line vs Bengals o line. If Burrow has time him and their receivers shred Raiders defense. Raiders O can’t hang in a shootout with Cincinnati

David Carr is lying in his post game interview.
He said he was going kneel before the Chargers called TO.
He was in the shotgun before the TO.
I don’t blame him but they were going to run and if they got the first kick a FG if they didn’t run the clock out.

David Carr is lying in his post game interview.
He said he was going kneel before the Chargers called TO.
He was in the shotgun before the TO.
I don’t blame him but they were going to run and if they got the first kick a FG if they didn’t run the clock out.
that’s not very Christian of him

that’s not very Christian of him
Don’t you believe if the Raiders got stuffed on 3rd. They kick a long FG with 2 second left as a free roll.
They weren’t going to run the clock out completely once they got into long FG range.
The Raiders had nothing to lose.
The TO was to prevent to help the defense. Jacobs made a play.
The Raiders were in long 55 yard FG before the TO.
They would have run a draw and gotten whatever.

Raiders got karma with PI in the second quarter that wasn’t called af the end of the Washington game.

Current FanDuel lines:
Bengals -6.5 vs Raiders
Bills -4.5 vs Patriots
Bucs -8.5 vs Eagles
Cowboys -3 vs 49ers
Chiefs -13 vs Steelers
Rams -4 vs Cardinals

I like SF and Rams at those numbers

FIt5nknXEAAeuOJ

The bottom WR was uncovered.
The Raiders weren’t taking a knee. The Chargers D wasn’t set.

Don’t you believe if the Raiders got stuffed on 3rd. They kick a long FG with 2 second left as a free roll.
They weren’t going to run the clock out completely once they got into long FG range.
The Raiders had nothing to lose.
The TO was to prevent to help the defense. Jacobs made a play.
The Raiders were in long 55 yard FG before the TO.
They would have run a draw and gotten whatever.

Raiders got karma with PI in the second quarter that wasn’t called af the end of the Washington game.
Probably. Still since it’s the Raiders still would’ve been scared of block FG ran back for a TD

Probably. Still since it’s the Raiders still would’ve been scared of block FG ran back for a TD
Chargers weren’t even rushing the FG at the end.
Raiders would have free rolled.
Instead of a 46 yard FG it would have 54-56 range.
If the Raiders were outside of long FG range I agree it’s a dumb TO.
They were in range for a reasonable attempt when kickers can make from 60 now.

All AFC games are rematches from the season.
Bengals whipped the Raiders in Vegas this year.
Patriots-Bills split.
Chiefs beat the Steelers badly without Kelce or their kicker.

Chargers weren’t even rushing the FG at the end.
Raiders would have free rolled.
Instead of a 46 yard FG it would have 54-56 range.
If the Raiders were outside of long FG range I agree it’s a dumb TO.
They were in range for a reasonable attempt when kickers can make from 60 now.
Don’t understand why Chargers wouldn’t try to block.

FIt5nknXEAAeuOJ

The bottom WR was uncovered.
The Raiders weren’t taking a knee. The Chargers D wasn’t set.

Key thing for me is the play clock.
Did Collinsworth not notice it? He was acting like TO was called immediately after the play. Did he really think LA was trying to get the ball back to score?
Of course everyone just runs with it. It's no wonder media narratives get eaten up so easily.

Key thing for me is the play clock.
Did Collinsworth not notice it? He was acting like TO was called immediately after the play. Did he really think LA was trying to get the ball back to score?
Of course everyone just runs with it. It's no wonder media narratives get eaten up so easily.
Look at the raiders .. does that look like they’re about to do some serious pile moving run ?

To me it looks like variant non-kneel down , kneel down .. they snap the ball there and don’t fumble .. the game is over and both advance ..

I think by calling the time out , it sort of scared the raiders .. like “What is he doing ? What if he calls another TO and we have to make a 50 yard FG with time left ? We could miss and who the knows WHAT that joker coach of theirs is going to do ? We better get some yards here and make it an easier kick”

Look at the raiders .. does that look like they’re about to do some serious pile moving run ?

To me it looks like variant non-kneel down , kneel down .. they snap the ball there and don’t fumble .. the game is over and both advance ..

I think by calling the time out , it sort of scared the raiders .. like “What is he doing ? What if he calls another TO and we have to make a 50 yard FG with time left ? We could miss and who the knows WHAT that joker coach of theirs is going to do ? We better get some yards here and make it an easier kick”
They called TO with 6 seconds on the play clock.
My goodness they let the clock run down and the Raiders were in shotgun not under center.
They were running a play.
The Chargers wanted to have the best personnel on the field.
If the Raiders were taking a knee Carr is under center and makes it’s kinda known.

The Raiders were going to run the ball and then based on the run kick a FG after running the clock down.
If they gain 2 Yards they do the same thing they did.
Gain the yards then run the clock down and either make it or tie.

They called TO with 6 seconds on the play clock.
My goodness they let the clock run down and the Raiders were in shotgun not under center.
They were running a play.
The Chargers wanted to have the best personnel on the field.
If the Raiders were taking a knee Carr is under center and makes it’s kinda known.

The Raiders were going to run the ball and then based on the run kick a FG after running the clock down.
If they gain 2 Yards they do the same thing they did.
Gain the yards then run the clock down and either make it or tie.
They were running a play . I didn’t say they weren’t. But the play was going to be the equivalent of a nothing… a non kneel down kneel down is what I said .. Hand off to Jacobs and then likely an immediate tackle.. then reset the play clock to 40 .. and game over ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom