2021 NFL Thread | Page 166 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Obviously being at the Bills game was awesome, but we desperately need the next game to be competitive.

Minschew is better than Hurts. Hurts has no clue how to play QB. Good defenses annihilate him. He locks onto one guy and then misses him by ten yards.
His release is whacked. Let’s it go too high and it sails

Minshew is a quality backup. I thought the questions about whether Hurts should be the Eagles' starting QB going forward had been answered. Today's game raises those questions again.

Aikman couldn’t be anymore salty about not getting Cowboys/Ninets.

Enough of the reminiscing. Nobody under the age of 35 actually remembers when these two teams were legitimately year in and year out contenders.

Enough of the reminiscing. Nobody under the age of 35 actually remembers when these two teams were legitimately year in and year out contenders.

Yeah I mean it's been since 94 and it's a wild card game. Nothing like the games of the past.

Amazing drive. Also refs not calling that offsides was absurd.

I hate listening to Tony Romo.

Looks like holding should be allowed today, guess we’ll find out next series.

Yep- see if they call it both ways. Too many games around the league this year where it's called one way all game.

Quinn must have had a good time interviewing all week.

Then again Jerry probably had some say on the game plan being its a big game given the great football mind he is...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom