2021 NFL Thread | Page 164 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Raiders d has done a good job limiting to FGs.

They could easily be down 21+

The other side of it is there was no reason to blow it dead in the first place.
Yeah. I wasn’t like enraged because it probably should have been a TD but at the same time, they blatantly didn’t abide by their own rules.

Was zero dark 30 during the game. With all the garbage they went through this year it was an accomplishment getting this far. Same old Raiders mistakes of dumb plays. penalties, and too many FGs doomed them. With not a very clean game still had a chance to tie at the end. I wish Carr well and hope they don’t extend him. Glorified game manager

Bill coached circles around them

This is a preposterously terrible sound bite by McDermott. I’m sure I don’t need to tell anyone why.

Sean McDermott was so butthutt in his post game.
Singling out he said not to give Belichick any credit.

That was so salty and petty. He deserves to get killed today.

Furthermore, I find I it absolutely hilarious that part of McDermotts argument against Belichick taking credit for the victory was the Bills advantage in the field position battle and their failure to capitalize on that by going 1/4 in the red area. Sean, I don’t know about you, but last I checked, that ineffectiveness comes down not only to your players inability to execute, not only you and your staff’s inability to put together an effective red zone game plan, but also Bill Belichick and Son’s mastery of defensive scheme and putting together a bend don’t break defense.

Bwahaha

Example 8,000,001 on why coaches are conservative & never get ripped for kicking.
The Raiders should've went for it on 4th&3 down 10. A few smarties like Kevin Cole even tweeted at the time, by kicking here they're going to need a 4th&longer later and of course they were right. But it's not even something that gets discussed.

My annual list of who to root for if you don’t care who wins, based on how long they’ve been waiting to win since their last championship – or their founding:
Cardinals (1947)
Titans (1961- as the Oilers)
Bills (1965)
Bengals (1968)
Raiders (1983) - sorry
Niners (1994)
Cowboys (1995) - sorry
Rams (1999)
Steelers (2008)
Packers (2010)
Eagles (2017) - sorry
Patriots (2018) - sorry
Chiefs (2019)
Buccaneers (2020)

I’ll take the Cardinals vs. the Titans, Bills or Bengals.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom