2021 NFL Thread | Page 169 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Amazing what happens when they play up tempo. Total night and day.

Why they wait to do it until they have to is crazy.
They started running the ball too ..

They heard you. Please hold for 20 - 7.
They’re leaving too much meat on the bone. San Fran secondary is going to have trouble holding up if Dallas stays in it and doesn’t bail on the run

Unless Pitt pulls a Fuccillo huge upset we know the divisional matchups. For next weekend timeslots I predict Cincinnati/Tennessee at Sat 4:30. Saturday night Green Bay home game. Sunday 3 PM tampa home game. Sunday 6:30 Buffalo/KC

Lol, Collins just watching Zeke take on two tacklers to barely make a first.

Sweet look out block

Collins has been trash going on 3 years now. Dude got paid and quit.
He’s doing his best to kill this drive.

Could’ve been called for illegal hands to the face before he hooked Bosa.

Money is his legacy. Clearly championship football is not
Except for the three he won when he was able to piss all of his money away on player salaries.

Few Cowboys fans like him because his meddling but to say he doesn’t have a championship legacy is dumb.

Like turning the entire design north south
There may have been something in the land layout that prevented them from being able to do that . Otherwise that’s gross malpractice

Except for the three he won when he was able to piss all of his money away on player salaries.

Few Cowboys fans like him because his meddling but to say he doesn’t have a championship legacy is dumb.
I was a fan then, and I give all the credit to Jimmy. Those rings ruined the rest of his time at the helm of the Boys, because he thought he was the one who made it happen. And that’s why I love seeing the cowboys lose now.

There may have been something in the land layout that prevented them from being able to do that . Otherwise that’s gross malpractice
I just looked at it on google maps. That end of the stadium faces west southwest. Literally couldn’t have designed it worse for competitive play.

For some reason I feel like that area was empty when they started building but I could be wrong

CBS needs to get some younger blood in the studio. The game has passed these meathead boomers by. They add nothing to the telecast.
I’m indifferent as a Gen Xer.

They’re likely to be replaced by douche Millenials so it’ll just be a different kinda suck for me.

Call of the coach search Alsacs ! Bill is coming back!

Belichick isn’t retiring till he passes Don Shula. Shula has 347 wins.
Belichick has 321.

He is catching Shula.

CBS needs to get some younger blood in the studio. The game has passed these meathead boomers by. They add nothing to the telecast.
All 4 networks are brutal in that regard.
I tried watching some pregame today for the first time in 10yrs this morning & just couldn't do it. So bad.

Unless Pitt pulls a Fuccillo huge upset we know the divisional matchups. For next weekend timeslots I predict Cincinnati/Tennessee at Sat 4:30. Saturday night Green Bay home game. Sunday 3 PM tampa home game. Sunday 6:30 Buffalo/KC
They won’t have the MNF winner play Saturday.
If San Fran beats Dallas.

San Fran at GB will be Saturday night.
If Dallas wins then GB will host Sunday against MNF winner.

They won’t have the MNF winner play Saturday.
If San Fran beats Dallas.

San Fran at GB will be Saturday night.
If Dallas wins then GB will host Sunday against MNF winner.
It's quite the bind because that makes sense yet it's hard to imagine Dallas-Brady not being late Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom