2021 NFL Thread | Page 171 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Yeah got to say that is not true. National media rip him daily.

Yeah he is nothing like the darling Rodgers is. You would think Rodgers has the same amount of titles as Brady...

True. Part of that is how bad both tackles have been in pass protection this year.
Quite amazing how quickly the OL fell off a cliff in 2 years.

It went from strength to suck at light speed.

Completely bypassed neutral or average.

Noah Eagle is not his dad as much as tries.
Nepotism 101.
I like Nick game coverage as well but man Noah is a hardo on PBP.

One thing about Kellen Moore as well is he coaches like a rookie OC still with abandoning the run
Yep. Go back to the two additional OL formation and run the ball.

You can’t block their DL enough for pass plays

I could San Fran at Tampa for the NFC title game.
If Bosa gets thru his concussion.
San Fran will be able to run on GB.

This game is a repeat of the 2019 Rams playoff game. They have changed the entire coaching staff and learned NOTHING.

When Jerry croaks this franchise will have a chance. Until then it's gonna feel like being a cubs fan.

SF will not have the refs on their side against GB. The only team capable of beating GB is Tampa.

Dallas actually fooled the public bettors with their running of the score victory over the eagles B team on a meaningless week 18 game .. no way they should have been -3

Green Bay can’t be happy about this result if it holds. That was one of the most one sided championship games in recent memory. Would double down again and take the Niners ML.

Martin is a stud. The center passable. The other positions all need to be turned over.
Not sold on Biadasz because of how important a good C is.

Martin was a stud but is starting to show his age.

OL cannot block the entire game and does KM ever change his game plan to get the ball out quicker? Nah, lets stick with long routes. It will all work out eventually.

SF will not have the refs on their side against GB. The only team capable of beating GB is Tampa.
I think San Fran is better than tampa without their second best or arguably best receiver

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom