2021 NFL Thread | Page 170 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

It's quite the bind because that makes sense yet it's hard to imagine Dallas-Brady not being late Sunday.
You can’t have the team winning Monday playing Saturday.
The NFL could play both AFC games Saturday but its not fair to have a team play Monday tben Saturday. The MNF winner has to play Sunday.
Just for competitive balance.

I just looked at it on google maps. That end of the stadium faces west southwest. Literally couldn’t have designed it worse for competitive play.

For some reason I feel like that area was empty when they started building but I could be wrong
And now the joke scoreboard

Dak Prescott is the best QB in the NFL against mediocre football teams. Against good football teams he is one of the worst QBs in the league. It's uncanny
Take a look at the roster of Qbs Dallas has beaten

You can’t have the team winning Monday playing Saturday.
The NFL could play both AFC games Saturday but its not fair to have a team play Monday tben Saturday. The MNF winner has to play Sunday.
Just for competitive balance.
NFL is stupid though

Dak Prescott is the best QB in the NFL against mediocre and bad football teams. Against good football teams he is one of the worst QBs in the league. It's uncanny
He takes forever and a day to pull the trigger or run it on pass attempts.

I think he’s mentally slowed down from when he was a younger QB

Dak Prescott is the best QB in the NFL against mediocre and bad football teams. Against good football teams he is one of the worst QBs in the league. It's uncanny

Kellen Moore does him no favors. Dak is obviously not elite but it would be interesting to see him with a different OC. One who has more plays than a middle run and all deep routes.

He takes forever and a day to pull the trigger or run it on pass attempts.

I think he’s mentally slowed down from when he was a younger QB

Yep but it'd also mental. He is his own worst enemy in these kind of games.

Between the sunshine and that scoreboard its like Fenway with all the quirks.

That sunshine in the windows cost the Cowboys points. How they don’t fix that is just stupid.
Punts should be live no matter what. That is a dumb rule.

NFL is stupid though
The league is stupid but they can protect Tampa in the late Sunday window and just play both AFC games on Saturday and protect the MNF winner.

You can’t give a playoff team 3 days of preparation. As they have to travel.

Kellen Moore does him no favors. Dak is obviously not elite but it would be interesting to see him with a different OC. One who has more plays than a middle run and all deep routes.

Yeah and also with Pollard getting most of the work and Zeke being more third down short yardage.

I'm pro Dak but he does get the kid gloves from the media. Compared to very throw Allen misses "too erratic/inconsistent".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom