2021 NFL Thread | Page 173 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Outside of an aging OL Dallas has a deep roster.

They need to get younger on the OL but the weapons, and defensive top talent is there.
They need good coaching. Jerry can draft:
Like the time he had to be physically prevented from drafting Johnny football ..

So bad that this Cowboys offense as bad as it is set the record for margin of victory in the NCFE while sweeping it.

The games vs Denver, KC and Arizona told the real story about who this team was more than any other game.

Ref causes delay...
When you sub the defense gets 5 seconds to match.
The Cowboys left their SP personnel out there instead of just bringing the offense back out.
Now it’s 4th and 7 and they are kicking a FG.

When you sub the defense gets 5 seconds to match.
The Cowboys left their SP personnel out there instead of just bringing the offense back out.
Now it’s 4th and 7 and they are kicking a FG.

Yes and ref was extremely slow holding for subs. I know the rule.

Dak is going to get crushed if Dallas loses, but he’s got a guy in his lap before he finishes his drop back. Hard to be consistently accurate if you aren’t comfortable back there.

Dak is going to get crushed if Dallas loses, but he’s got a guy in his lap before he finishes his drop back. Hard to be consistently accurate if you aren’t comfortable back there.

If I'm looking for a coach I'm passing on Kellen Moore watching this game.

Good. SF scores this drive and I can turn it off and go do other things lol

After the FSU heartbreaker I thought this weekend was going to really suck. The the Bills kicked NE's butt. I hate Boston fans, even worse than Yankee fans, or VT fans. Seeing any TX teams get beat is nice but the a Jones team is the best. Plus, the Giants can't lose this weekend.

That is why I had Jimmy G 13th QB.
He makes those stupid throws when his team is in control.

Like mentioned above every single good defense he has faced this year the offense has been putrid. He has to own that.

Man, this is a bad football game. It's a highlight reel of stupid penalties and dumb decisions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom