2021 NFL Thread | Page 172 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

What the heck is Romo talking about? You 100% punt that down two scores with 20 minutes left in the game.

Dallas actually fooled the public bettors with their running of the score victory over the eagles B team on a meaningless week 18 game .. no way they should have been -3
Yeah 0307 talked me into taking San Fran +140 glad i did.

Dallas actually fooled the public bettors with their running of the score victory over the eagles B team on a meaningless week 18 game .. no way they should have been -3
I did not hear a single person all week who liked Dallas.

The rumor surfaced today that McCarthy could be replaced if Dallas loses today.

Problem is, same rumor said that either Moore or Dan Quinn likely would replace him. So far, neither has exactly come up big.

Romo just needs to hush. That deer in the headlights look that Dak currently has? Same look Romo had every postseason.
Seriously, No Dallas QB choked harder in big games than Tony did.

Can you imagine how many GM offers Jerry would get from other teams if he wasn't the owner?

They should get Jimmy G a lawn chair to sit on when he drops back .. he’s got all day

The rumor surfaced today that McCarthy could be replaced if Dallas loses today.

Problem is, same rumor said that either Moore or Dan Quinn likely would replace him. So far, neither has exactly come up big.

I hope Quinn stays as DC. KM needs to go. MM probably gets one more year.

The problem is Jerrah overestimating the level of talent.

Dallas drafts well and has a good roster.
Coaching at the top sucks.

If Jerry could put his ego aside he would be dangerous.

They have a deep roster. It’s just poorly managed. I think Moore is very overrated.
Quinn is solid but not somebody I would say is great as a HC.

Is romo an idiot ? He’s acting like Dak isn’t a major contributor to the Dallas mess today .. he’s missed all sorts of wide open receivers all day

I hope Quinn stays as DC. KM needs to go. MM probably gets one more year.

The problem is Jerrah overestimating the level of talent.
Outside of an aging OL Dallas has a deep roster.

They need to get younger on the OL but the weapons, and defensive top talent is there.
They need good coaching. Jerry can draft:

Outside of an aging OL Dallas has a deep roster.

They need to get younger on the OL but the weapons, and defensive top talent is there.
They need good coaching. Jerry can draft:

He needs to draft an OC who can scheme WRs open. Cooper and Lamb are being wasted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom