2021 NFL Thread | Page 194 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Just wild that the 49ers were down 17-0 like two years ago and now they're in the NFC Championship game

1642947123144.jpeg

Man, what do you do if you’re Tennessee? 5 years, 4 playoff appearances, never particularly close to the SB.

Man, what do you do if you’re Tennessee? 5 years, 4 playoff appearances, never particularly close to the SB.
Beg, borrow, or steal a championship QB. They have everything else.

Beg, borrow, or steal a championship QB. They have everything else.
Gotta figure now is their time. Don’t know how much Jones has left in the tank. And who knows how fast Henry will fall off.

Tough spot, to good to draft an elite QB and too good not to need one desperately.

Gotta figure now is their time. Don’t know how much Jones has left in the tank. And who knows how fast Henry will fall off.
Agree with Steve, they've got to do anything to get a franchise qb, like a lot of teams. They're running game is still strong minus Henry, and Jones didn't do jack this season, he was a zero. The plan to get a SB with Jones is over imo. Still have a good core and pieces.

They need to upgrade the QB position. Not sure if its Baker, Jimmy G, Derek Carr, Andy Dalton on cheap money.
They need change at QB. Tannenhill isn’t getting a better chance.
Bengals D sucks.

Packers were frauds just like I thought.
GB allowed 237 yards of total offense from SF. Did not allow their offense into the end zone the entire game and only allowed a handful of plays in GB's red zone. GB never trailed in the game until the final gun and lost to a very good team that ran roughshod over Dallas and LA in their buildings over the last few weeks. And they're frauds? lol

Nah the definition of a fraud would be a team that allows seven consecutive TD drives while never forcing a punt. You can't get much more fraudulent than that.

They need to upgrade the QB position. Not sure if its Baker, Jimmy G, Derek Carr, Andy Dalton on cheap money.
They need change at QB. Tannenhill isn’t getting a better chance.
Bengals D sucks.
The one thing they don't want to do is a lateral move at qb. That's what I'm praying my team also does not do. If you're going to do that, then just run it back.

GB allowed 237 yards of total offense from SF. Did not allow their offense into the end zone the entire game and only allowed a handful of plays in GB's red zone. GB never trailed in the game until the final gun and lost to a very good team that ran roughshod over Dallas and LA in their buildings over the last few weeks. And they're frauds? lol

Nah the definition of a fraud would be a team that allows seven consecutive TD drives while never forcing a punt. You can't get much more fraudulent than that.
LOL one team went 13-3 had HFA was a 6 point favorite and lost their first game.
The other was 10-7 underdogs and got their ass kicked by a better team.

Yeah totally the same thing. I don’t care if you lose by 1 or 30 its a loss.
The Patriots met expectations from preseason. The Packers did not.

They were frauds. They won a lot of games that made them ripe to predict what would happen.

Good job good effort.

The one thing they don't want to do is a lateral move at qb. That's what I'm praying my team also does not do. If you're going to do that, then just run it back.
Dalton on cheap money and allow you to invest that 20 million on the rest of your roster is something teams should consider.

I don’t see much of a gap between Tannehill and Dalton. Except one costs 34 million next year and the other would cost probably 5-10 million.

LOL one team went 13-3 had HFA was a 6 point favorite and lost their first game.
The other was 10-7 underdogs and got their ass kicked by a better team.

Yeah totally the same thing. I don’t care if you lose by 1 or 30 its a loss.
The Patriots met expectations from preseason. The Packers did not.

They were frauds. They won a lot of games that made them ripe to predict what would happen.

Good job good effort.
You make it sound like GB lost to the Jags yesterday. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom