2021 NFL Thread | Page 215 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

And Ben was just awful in one of those games - only worse QB play in the Super Bowl I can remember may be Boomer Esiason who was dreadful for the Bengals.
Kerry Collins had a brutal game in the 2000 SB. But against that Ravens defense, I’m not sure a QB has existed that would’ve had a good day.

Or Adam jumped the gun because someone high up in the BUCS organization intimidated that it was happening
Brady wants his 15 million dollar golden parachute.
The fact ESPN reported that when he wouldn’t retire before February 4th.

People can say he has all the money but its not your money.

He is going to wait. Also he will retire a Patriot he needs to work that out with Tampa.

Last edited:
I get a Brady vibe coming from Burrow today.

it Money line betting on Cincy / USMNT today

Josh McDaniels is getting the Raiders job.

Can we please get worthy minority coach a HC job please.

This is a joke.
Such a retread. He will flame out at 6-11 to 8-9 records for the next three years, wasting the remaining Carr years

I would LOVE to see it, but I feel there’s way too many folks picking the Bengals on the ML.

I would LOVE to see it, but I feel there’s way too many folks picking the Bengals on the ML.
If I thought the Bengals were going to beat the Chiefs I would rather bet the Bengals at +850 odds right now to win the Super Bowl. Seems like a lot better value.

I thought KC easily had the 1st down. Not sure how the refs miss that.

Bengals need to start slinging it. They don't run it good enough and they aren't going to get stops.

Looks like the refs are going to let KC interfere on every pass down the field.

Two years ago, Patrick Mahomes won the NFL championship and Joe Burrow won the NCAA championship. Each was the quarterback of an unstoppable offensive team that started out with a questionable defense. By the time of the playoffs, both team's defense had risen to the level where they could compliment the offense and make it basically impossible for the other team to keep up with them.

Last year Joe struggled with a bad team that couldn't protect him and Mahomes lost his offensive line and his team got run out of the Super Bowl by the Bucs. But KC is finally looking like they did two years ago and the Bengals have suddenly blossomed into a contender, so the two quarterbacks now face each other for the AFC championships and a trip to the Super Bowl, perhaps for the first of several such occasions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom