2021 NFL Thread | Page 219 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

That second half (and end of the first) is what always frustrated me about Andy Reid with the Iggles. At times, it looked like he had such a brilliant gameplan that couldn't be solved.

And then...he would completely lose the flow of the offense.

I like him, and I'm glad he finally won the Super Bowl. But I think he cost them the game today.

That second half (and end of the first) is what always frustrated me about Andy Reid with the Iggles. At times, it looked like he had such a brilliant gameplan that couldn't be solved.

I like him, and I'm glad he finally won the Super Bowl. But I think he cost them the game today.
He did and his QB gets an assist as well. He melted down in the 2H.

yep. He appeared he was obsessed with McKinnon for some bizarre reason. Kelce could get 7 yards every play

Good news for me: I have a $300 ticket on the Bengals winning the SB at 35 to 1. :)

Bad news for me: I've hedged away almost half of that profit already cuz I didn't fully believe they could get there. :(
Made that bet in October btw.

KC tried to get cute at the end of the first half. It cost them.

You hate to see it. :D

The Perine touchdown shocked them. They were never the same after that.

I accidentally referred to Brandy as Moesha and my wife won't stop laughing for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom