2021 NFL Thread | Page 222 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Every time Deebo lines up outside they throw a WR screen to him. And every time the Rams appear astonished.

I know this may sound stupid but this is such a massive game for the Rams. You can't shove all your chips in and then lose for a 3rd time to your rival at home qb'd by Jimmy.

Who are the Patriots version of Jackson and Britney?

I get hating the Patriots but Gisele doesn’t get attention.

Those 2 are really the only reason to dislike KC.
Patrick is a good kid.

It's the premise not the people. Same it would be if I was posting it as a Cowboys fan and it were 1996.

And for the record Giselle lost her Patriots related fame over time but most certainly was an annoying reference for long enough.

It's the premise not the people. Same it would be if I was posting it as a Cowboys fan and it were 1996.

And for the record Giselle lost her Patriots related fame over time but most certainly was an annoying reference for long enough.
I got no problem with Patriots dislike.
Its like Cowboys dislike.
I really don’t dislike the Chiefs team really only AFC West team or Bills fans have reason too.

I don’t like Mahomes brother or fiancé. They make rooting against the Chiefs easier for me.

Watch a team trade a 1st for Jimmy G this offseason
I could see the Raiders trading Carr to Green Bay and McDaniels trades a 2 for Jimmy G.

There is going to be QB musical chairs this offseason.
I think Rodgers to Denver.
Carr to GB.
Jimmy to Vegas.
Russell Wilson to Pittsburgh.

Watch a team trade a 1st for Jimmy G this offseason

If they think Lance is the real deal I could see it and I would take that deal and run like I stole it if I'm SF. It's been Shanahans mind and having a unique weapon that has been the key this year. That and a great defense.

I could see the Raiders trading Carr to Green Bay and McDaniels trades a 2 for Jimmy G.

Carr to GB.
Jimmy to Vegas.

The one QB that isn't going anywhere.. Dak unfortunately.

Carr to GB.
Jimmy to Vegas.

I don't see Russ/Ciara going to Pittsburgh. Giants also are committed to a rebuild. Maybe Tampa?

If they think Lance is the real deal I could see it and I would take that deal and run like I stole it if I'm SF. It's been Shanahans mind and having a unique weapon that has been the key this year. That and a great defense.
They are moving on from Jimmy G.
They traded 2 future firsts for Lance.

They would have moved Jimmy last offseason if the Patriots gave them the picks.
Patriots didn’t want to give more than just a 2021 2nd.

They are moving on from Jimmy G.
They traded 2 future firsts for Lance.

They would have moved Jimmy last offseason if the Patriots gave them the picks.
Patriots didn’t want to give more than just a 2021 2nd.

They would be foolish not to. Next year the Samuel experiment will be old news and harder to be unique. KS is smart and knows that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom