2021 NFL Thread | Page 226 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

FKZaHAqXsAwblO-
This isnt news. Happens all the time in the nfl.

Niners decision to go pass pass pass with six and a half left was obviously the wrong choice.

But didn't they do it because of Brady, and didn't Bill want him back?
Bill wanted a QB upgrade last off-season.
If they could have gotten Jimmy cheap they would have done it.

They would have taken Davis Mills if they didn’t take Mac Jones in the draft.
Belichick traded Jimmy because he was going to be a FA and got a 2nd round pick.

Would be kinda funny if after all these years, Jimmy replaces Brady but in Tampa instead of New England.

I still think Mahomes got his bell rung at some point. His decision-making and execution were way from late in the first half. It was as if Steph Curry had suddenly turned into Joe Girard.

This isnt news. Happens all the time in the nfl
Not for the bills.. bills get called for delay when they snap it at 1… It’s so inconsistently applied . Here’s a crazy thought … call delay when the clock hits zero and the ball hasn’t been snapped
… none of this “when it hits zero , then look at the snap .. and if it’s not yet snapped … THEN call delay . How stuuuuuuupid

Props to the plucky underdogs, who came out of nowhere on this run to the AFC Championship Game

To be fair, my Kansas City friends were laughing at that also. Our local tv coverage really is generally better than that

Last edited:
I somehow found myself rooting for SF and not really sure why.
I did too. Because Rams fans don't deserve a Super Bowl team. Weren't interested enough to show up and create a home field advantage for their team.

embarrassing. Chiefs will remake their D-line this year. Jones is still top 5 interior lineman. Ingram will hopefully come back. Clark will be cut. The rest are just a bunch of guys.

embarrassing. Chiefs will remake their D-line this year. Jones is still top 5 interior lineman. Ingram will hopefully come back. Clark will be cut. The rest are just a bunch of guys.
They remade their O-line this year, and did a great job.

They remade their O-line this year, and did a great job.
Yes they did. Hit big in the draft at C and RG, which balanced out the contract to Thuney. Brown will get paid this year most likely. RT something of a mystery. Niang looked OK there at times, but hurt his knee to end the season, could see the chiefs bargain shopping for another RT option.

Yes they did. Hit big in the draft at C and RG, which balanced out the contract to Thuney. Brown will get paid this year most likely. RT something of a mystery. Niang looked OK there at times, but hurt his knee to end the season, could see the chiefs bargain shopping for another RT option.
I'd be wary about Brown - he seems so up and down.

I'd be wary about Brown - he seems so up and down.
It will be interesting to watch. He is an average LT, durable, not yet 26 and should be entering his prime. He struggled with true speed rushers, but he did improve his jump off the snap and his kick step. Feeling is technique could be improved. He’s going to want a lot of money. Alternative Options to improve will be very limited and very expensive. Plug and play tackles aren’t usually found in the bottom of the 1st round, so draft options aren’t there. I think the chiefs have little option but to bet on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom