2021 NFL Thread | Page 227 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Hats off to the Cincinnati school district. That's great.

I used to dream of getting that opportunity when living in Syracuse and my Broncos lost 3 SB's in blowout fashion. Especially with the Giants debacle, and the inevitable torture of getting on that school bus the morning after. I begged to stay home, my dad wasn't hearing it, take your punishment and get on that bus. I still remember that like it was yesterday.

Hats off to the Cincinnati school district. That's great.

Really, the day after the Super Bowl should be a national holiday. Other countries have way more public holidays than the US. Make it happen Biden

Eventually it'll be President's day weekend.
But really it should just be Saturday.

CFB Final should be Saturday Night every year
Super Bowl should be Sunday but have it either before President's Day or just make it another holiday.

Tom didn't have much to say about New England in his statement Alsacs
He even mentioned Bucs staffers and employees. Mentioned Arians and Licht by name.

But not a single mention of the Patriots or Belichick. Bravo, TB12!!!

Tom didn't have much to say about New England in his statement Alsacs
He programmed talk radio for the rest of the week. Those vultures love this chit.
I don’t care if Brady thanks Ne again because he is doing the retirement witn NE.
If he was doing the retirement in Tampa he doesn’t go over the top thanking them in message.

He already said goodbye to NE and was fine but the POS Boston sports media loves it.

Luke Russert isn’t worth the oxygen to respond to. Maybe he should go to sexual harrassment treatment so he could keep his job at NBC. He really is triggered by the Patriots.

Good for him.

He programmed talk radio for the rest of the week. Those vultures love this chit.
I don’t care if Brady thanks Ne again because he is doing the retirement witn NE.
If he was doing the retirement in Tampa he doesn’t go over the top thanking them in message.

He already said goodbye to NE and was fine but the POS Boston sports media loves it.

Wow. Just “love you” not an “I love you.”

ohhhhhh the giants may have some issues here...

I read the suit.
Giants are bleeped.
Also this on Miami
Brian Flores also claims that owner Stephen Ross offered $100K for each time the team lost in 2019 so the Dolphins could get a better draft pick. Ross got upset when they kept on winning down the stretch

Flores is going to get paid.
I don’t get why he hasn’t gotten another job already. I feel like this gets him a job this cycle from NFL pressure on another team or he could have sunk his pro coaching career.

Giants violated intent of Rooney rule.
I would pay money to be there for Mara’s deposition.

Oooooh and Miami was going to pay him for tanking games...YIKES. This is gonna be a doozy
Flores always has college football in his back pocket. Cause this chit is real and he has stones for going public in a lawsuit.

Belichick thought he was texting Brian Daboil and texted Brian Flores.

FKije56XwAAqmjA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom