2021 NFL Thread | Page 234 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

That Flores lawsuit and the threat of discovery is going to get
Lovie the Texans job and Bieniemy the Saints job.

I don’t think Flores will be a HC though.
Then I think he will accomplish what he set out to do.

Its called money. These guys in the pro bowl all make too much of it to risk injury in game that nobody cares about and means nothing, I don't blame them.

I didn't watch the Pro Bowl when Dion was playing and I don't watch it now. The only all-star game even remotely worth watching is baseball, because it's really difficult to half-a$$ it. It's the closest thing to a real game.

Does Lovie get a second season?
So they fire Culley then hire his DC / co head coach ? Why fire him in the first place ? Seems weird.

Until you realize the religious zealots that control the organization were all ready to hire fellow religious zealout Josh McCowan however that plan was nixed for PR purposes from fallout from the Flores lawsuit .

So they fire Culley then hire his DC / co head coach ? Why fire him in the first place ? Seems weird.

Until you realize the religious zealots that control the organization were all ready to hire fellow religious zealout Josh McCowan however that plan was nixed for PR purposes from fallout from the Flores lawsuit .
Until the Texans fire Easterby the organization is screwed.

It’s not hard to connect the dots. The NFL realizes Flores lawsuit will survive summary judgment and get to discovery. They didn’t want the hiring of Josh McCown and the steps discovered. When the guy has never coached a down in the NFL while other qualified minority coaches can’t get hired.

So the NFL told the Texans you can’t hire McCown so they hired Lovie to be HC for 1 or 2 years then hire someone else.

They shouldn’t have fired Culley but they wanted McCown. McCown should be become a position coach and work up the ladder like everyone else if he wants to be a HC.

Raiders gotta be trolling the Broncos at this point. They're hiring coaches that I would hire if I was going to sabotage them. Not only Mcidiot, then they hire the ultimate Broncos punching bag in Tom McMahon special teams coach. I mean that guy was hated here more than Shurmur.

you mean like the tapes they burned before SpyGate was appropriately adjucated?

The NFL is a better place because the League got the message.
You mean the tapes that were shown to the media.
Somehow Jay Glazer got a tape and they were all destroyed?

Just like Deflategate being completely nothing.
Spygate was about the cameras being in positions they weren’t allowed.
Spygate was an actual violation of the rules. It was completely overblown. They would tape defensive coaches and show the scoreboard to matchup the plays and then for future matchups attempt to figure out the signals. If teams were stupid and did not change them then they it could have helped. The whole thing is overblown if people don’t have pre- conceived notions.
Madden talked about it in 1992.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how Damarcus Ware didn't get in the hof? Seriously

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers is the MVP.

220210231304-01-aaron-rodgers-mvp-02102022-super-tease.jpg

I am guessing that in 2 years he is living on a mountainside somewhere.

Can someone explain to me how Damarcus Ware didn't get in the hof? Seriously
He’s going to get in, but these writers that vote for HOFers in each sport like to make guys wait who aren’t ”all time” greats. In their minds he’s probably a second tier HOFer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom