2021 NFL Thread | Page 233 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

And Hugh Jackson needs to shut up.. him speaking up actually reduces the movement’s credibility.. go away dude .

Saints like Eric Bieniemy.
Chiefs would lose botb Bieniemy and Kafka who signed a contract with Giants.

NFL owners are such a mess.. more disgusting info at the Washington Football Red Commanders congressional hearings .. unreal how the owners protect each other so when they themselves do dumb crap , their fellow owners will also save their hides

Not shocking that elites protect other elites.

RIP Dougies Career.
Pederson’s job is to develop Lawrence.
That is it.
He will make them 8-9 range then get fired.
Lawrence was stupid to not Eli Manning or John Elway last year but he had little leverage.

Jaguars are a mess.
Leftwich wanted the job without Trent Baalke. Yet the Jaguars are keeping a GM that pushed Harbaugh out of SF.

Pederson is okay with being a GM puppet and knows his job.

And Hugh Jackson needs to shut up.. him speaking up actually reduces the movement’s credibility.. go away dude .
I'm just amazed that someone would offer to pay Jackson to lose games. He was pretty damn good at doing that without any incentives.

NFL owners are such a mess.. more disgusting info at the Washington Football Red Commanders congressional hearings .. unreal how the owners protect each other so when they themselves do dumb crap , their fellow owners will also save their hides
More importantly, why is the US Congress involved in a sexual harassment issue in a private company. Other than public grandstanding and chumming for votes, political contributions, and speaking fees, that is.

I’m surprised a lawyer would sign off on including a statement in the lawsuit that alleges someone was drunk / hung over in a morning meeting with there being no way to prove it and with it being easily refuted and in fact opens one up to defamation accusations

Carl Douglas on todays Lebetard podcast did a great job elaborating on how ill conceived the Flores lawsuit was….and this coming from a black civil rights attorney

Last edited:
Lol Brian Flores is alleging that Bill Belichick made the Giants HC decision.
That is pretty funny.

Lol Brian Flores is alleging that Bill Belichick made the Giants HC decision.
That is pretty funny.
From what I've heard The GMen use BB as their consigliere. Supposedly they hired Joe Judge on BB's advice. That one was addition by subtraction. It's weird but the NYG are well within their rights to consult BB and use his advice.

From what I've heard The GMen use BB as their consigliere. Supposedly they hired Joe Judge on BB's advice. That one was addition by subtraction. It's weird but the NYG are well within their rights to consult BB and use his advice.
Consulting is fine.
Flores is saying Belichick made their decison which js laughable.
Even I predicted the Giants were hiring Daboil once they hired the Bills Asst. GM.

The consigliere gave them Fredo.

Pederson’s job is to develop Lawrence.
That is it.
He will make them 8-9 range then get fired.
Lawrence was stupid to not Eli Manning or John Elway last year but he had little leverage.

Jaguars are a mess.
Leftwich wanted the job without Trent Baalke. Yet the Jaguars are keeping a GM that pushed Harbaugh out of SF.

Pederson is okay with being a GM puppet and knows his job.
Lawrence might be terrible. The worst season by a number 1 pick QB in quite some time.

After this 49ers postseason run a JImmy G and Pittsburgh Steeelers arrangement could work.

Steelers unless they change offenses fit Jimmy G and they have a defense that could work like Niners.

I don’t see Pittsburgh getting Pickett in the draft and I have been saying he is really the only QB i would take in the top half of the first round.

After this 49ers postseason run a JImmy G and Pittsburgh Steeelers arrangement could work.

Steelers unless they change offenses fit Jimmy G and they have a defense that could work like Niners.

I don’t see Pittsburgh getting Pickett in the draft and I have been saying he is really the only QB i would take in the top half of the first round.
I like Matt Corral better than Pickett. Some people are high on Malik Willis. At least two and probably all three will go in the top half of the first round. Happens every year. The never ending search by some teams to find that franchise QB.

Lawrence might be terrible. The worst season by a number 1 pick QB in quite some time.

I think he'll be just fine. It's a big adjustment and he was dealt difficult circumstances. I gotta see more than one year before I write the guy off.

Is anyone actually watching the Pro Bowl? I get you don't want guys getting hurt in an exhibition game, but 2 hand touch at this level is kind of ridiculous. Why bother?

The NFL stole a first round pick from the Patriots.

It’s such a joke what happened with deflategate just like the Saints bountygate.

Goodell is such a joke.
I hope this cheating scandal with Ross porks Goodell.

That Flores lawsuit and the threat of discovery is going to get
Lovie the Texans job and Bieniemy the Saints job.

I don’t think Flores will be a HC though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom